Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Marvel Vs Capcom Clash of the heroes

In this game (which by default sux because it has neither Honda nor Juggernaut), I have a question...

WTF does War Machine say when he whips out his Proton Cannon ?

"He's my to may bet ?"

Is that even a sentance?

BTW, War Machine is the only character worth playing in this game. Pity you have to choose 2.

WTF does War Machine say when he whips out his Proton Cannon ?

"He's my to may bet ?"

I always say "Here's my tomato beast". :lol

Seriously tho... I have no idea. War Machine sucks.

BTW, War Machine is the only character worth playing in this game. Pity you have to choose 2.

HAHAHA!

I'll see your War Machine and raise you my Zangief/Spiderman team. Nothing beats the power of Spider-Spam and Final Atomic Busters.

As always, reference the WikiBooks moves lists:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fighting_Game_Moves/Capcom/Ryu#Marvel_vs._Capcom

Print those bastards out for handy reference!

In MvC choose Ryu (obviously).

HCB = Half Circle Back

QCF = Quarter Circle Forward

QCB = Quarter Circle Back

P = Punch

K = Kick

PPP/KKK = triple punch/kick (all three at the same time)

To turn into Akuma/Gouki, do a HCB, and heavy punch.

To turn into Ken, do a HCB and medium punch.

To turn into Ryu (if you've already turned into Akuma/Ken and want to turn back), do a HCB and light punch.

When Ryu "changes", he turns his back to the screen and his outfit will change colour to match Ken (Red or Yellow, depending on your initial outfit colour) or Akuma/Gouki (Black/Dark Purple).

Doing this will consume 1 super bar. As you are given 1 out of 3 super bars at the beginning of the match, you can do it straight away once. You can continue changing as many times as you like during a match, as long as you have at least 1 super bar.

When you become each character, you get all of their MSHvSF moves. So "Ken" gets his hurricane kick that travels diagonally upwards, his fireballs that dissapate over time (along with air fireball that travels diagonally downward), and his flaming heavy punch shoryu.

Ken's supers are his Shoryu Reppa (CQF+PPP, Shinryuken (QCF+KKK), and that hurrican kick super I can never remember the name of (QCB+KKK).

Akuma gets his air fireball, air "triangle kick" (multi hit downward kick - jump in the air and QCF+K) and the usual other moves. Not sure if he has the multi-hit hadou (HCF+P) - can't remember.

Supers are his normal Metsu (shoryu with QCF+PPP, air-hadou - jump in air, QCF+PPP, and hadou QCB+PPP). Plus his bloody awesome Shun Goku Satsu (Light Punch, Light Punch, Forward, Light Kick, Heavy Punch in *QUICK* succession). But remember that this move takes 3 levels of super. And you used 1 level to transform into Akuma already. :)

Yeah. The first game I played (only a couple of days ago, on MAME) I accidentaly turned into Akuma...I was like WTF?

BTW, a piece of triva...that magic color changing shirt worn by Ryu was previously worn by Bruce Willis in Die Hard !!! There the shirt starts out white, and during the film changes to black, green and back to white for the finale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...