Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CoinopKev ? Is he on here?

Kev still operates stuff here and there from the last time I spoke to him (was a year or so ago). Was coming up to the coast to service some machines he had sited at a couple of local bowling alleys at the time.

Theres a coinopkev that floats around ebay. Just bought a bulk lot of ICs off him. He is out at Kingswood. Just round the corner from me. Tempted to do the pickup option just to look around.

You'll be suprised at the amount of shit he's got.

Theres a coinopkev that floats around ebay. Just bought a bulk lot of ICs off him. He is out at Kingswood. Just round the corner from me. Tempted to do the pickup option just to look around.

do it and let us know what goodies he has:tomato

Bought a DMD off him a few months back and did the pickup option. A really nice bloke. He recently moved into the Kingswood premises and at the time I visited, I'm not sure he even knew what he had on hand. It was fun to look around at all the stuff he had. A real arcade Bower Bird, one could say.

Just an update....

I did do the pickup option today. What a great bloke !!! He has all manor of arcade bits and bobs. Go down to your too-packed-to-move-in shed. Now imagine it was all arcade cabs. Now quadruple it. You now have a hint of what this blokes place is like. Pure heaven.

We yarned for a bit and he mentioned a few familiar names. GameDude in particular :lol Dont worry, Kev, if you are reading: what happens in the shed stays in the shed. LMAO