Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Need help with name of late 80s early 90s sword adventure arcade game

Hi, this is my first post.

I have searched the internet and youtube looking for an arcade game i played as a kid.

All I remember is after the title screen there was a close up of a old woman / fortune teller front on with a crystal ball and she turns into a skeleton. The gameplay was sword adventure / platforming. Jumping up trees not so much on the ground. I think it was 1 hit kill. There were flying creatures. The graphics were detailed 2d. Its probably rubbish but I need to know.

cheers in advance gaming gurus.

Edited by Nafodagr8

Not sure was 25ish years ago.

I think there were small rpg elements. There was a shop to purchase upgrades. I remember putting 40c in huge amounts when I played it. At least 3-4years before street fighter 2.

graphics simular to magic sword, rastan and black tiger.

i recon the sprites were larger.

Single player also.

I have searched many arcade adventure / magic lists I just cannot remember the name. It was in english.

i am a graphic artist. If I dont get any ideas Ill try and do some sketches of what I remember.

Edited by Nafodagr8

Character was larger than black tiger. Very simular but no whip dagger throws. Just sword thrusts.

pace of gameplay like altered beast although the screen did not move you forward. It was in Melbourne