Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Having trouble digging information up on my arcade machine

Does anyone have info or a suggested direction to find more info on this arcade machine.

I have recently bought a standing full cab listed as a Hankins H5, I have been taking my time going through the parts learning about them from this amazing information found on this forum along with some learning as I go comparing the parts to what is used now and in different system (for example it has some interesting buttons, pulling apart the 1st and 2nd player buttons showed they were from an old pokies machine and the installed buttons use an interesting bracket using joystick setup micro-switches).

In my searches I have not found any marquees that look like this as well, maybe this machine is a old homebrew of sorts. I have done some searching throughout the forum before deciding to post this, as always appreciate anyone who reads this.

As a side note someone has mentioned they might have parted out one and I have messaged them, and I can just order a custom sign in the future it's just curiosity.

95218792_572704073364801_4748610804184514560_n.thumb.jpg.e68fa433f9c044cb01ce53ab0e785f06.jpg

Hey mate, welcome to the forum, yeah some interesting stuff to be found on here. Going to tentatively say it looks like your regular "Latest Game" machine, meaning it had no specific dedicated game. You can be sure if you find out the monitor can be rotated to vertical. Then you can be pretty sure it's a "Latest Game" machine. Looks pretty tidy. You got a Multi Game Board in there yet? Rest assured cabs of this vintage are versatile and you can do lots with them.

Cheers,

Taito

Hi, the monitor can be adjusted for vertical display so I agree. I haven't gotten a multi game board yet but I have one one the way there is a Jamma cradle installed so I settled on a 138 horizontal multi game card.

Since posting this I have found a place that can get a custom marquee sign made onto perspex which is fantastic.

After pulling apart some of the buttons and mechanisms I laughed to find that the 1 and 2 player buttons are repurposed pokie machine buttons specifically the bet tile is still in the button just in backwards I definitely kept that as is which I think just further confirms to 'latest game' machine theory, but if they fail they will be easy to replace.

Thanks heaps guys!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...