No announcement yet.

Importing Cabs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus i have found that companies like DHL and UPS are really rude when dealing with you over the phone. I had one incident where i was at work, they called home and said that they need to talk to me urgently!!, so my gf gives them my work number and they expect me to drop everything that i was doing, rush out and get my credit card details sooner than realistically possible, they wouldnt even let me call them back, i kept on saying i was at work, im busy etc etc, but they wouldnt take no for answer. ****ers.

Comment

Wait... you mean to tell me that the big American companies don't care about little non-corporate customers? Say it ain't so!

| |

Comment

BZZZZ Were ALL WROOONG

Guys,

$1000 - Postal
        $1000 - Air or Sea but you have to fill out some formal forms.

This was changed from $250 a month ago.

Cheers

Comment

Cool, that's the way it should be.
          Bite my shiny metal ass!

Comment

Reading over this thread im im scared.
            I want THIS here

Comment

..If I really wanted a cabinet from overseas and money is no expense I would just buy it..cause I wanted the cab..if I wanted to make money out of cabs I would look at building my own here you just can't justify the expense of importing such bulking items and I am sure that the seller would not be sending off minty cabs and risk is too large. Like to see RTS on these..just my two bits..always wanted a Midway Galaxian cab so just buying it in pieces at the moment..Bezal,Marquee, T-moulding just need a CP ( got the overlay ) its been a five year thing now but it will happen!
              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 2 (guests)
              Working...
              X