Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

mooncresta - what a man

hey guys

just wanted to make a quick post

mooncresta gve me a pm about my monitor problems and offered for me to ring him anytime for over the phone assistance.

had a quick chat to him, he came out to newcastle today from the central coast and fixed my machine for fucking dirt cheap.

hes the fucking man!

thank you very much for your help john

much appreciated :)

no probs bwodie any time.glad to help out.and thanks for the beer.how did you go with the other cab.

the difference between me and the other guy is i do care and like to help others out, been there to will leave it at that.

but its great to have a forum with top blokes,well some:D

Hey, while everyone is feeling good, how bout someone come over my place and help me with my JPAC to Atomiswave cabinet problems I'm having!!!......

I'll pay with beer, pinball (game) Pool / snooker and lots of love, pat the dog, cats might even throw in the missus!!! even some $$$

Hey, while everyone is feeling good, how bout someone come over my place and help me with my JPAC to Atomiswave cabinet problems I'm having!!!......

I'll pay with beer, pinball (game) Pool / snooker and lots of love, pat the dog, cats might even throw in the missus!!! even some $$$

Dont know anything about your cabinet problems but interested in your offer of beer pinball and missus.