Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi everyone

Hey my name is fade and I am in the canberra area Love MAME TO DEATH and also play the newer games like (hate me for it i dont care) DDR and KOF love 3rd strike just only got into it.

Love to talk to some other guys in the same intrest (just cause I love ddr doesnt mean i dont play the old stuff) Gotta Love the tetris! and matching games like puyo have 2 ozsticks at home cause I don't have the time to build a cab (too busy playing) enough about me would like to get to know you all

so you want to get to know me hey? my name is rottenpig, i can't even remember how i came up with that name but i am sure i was beating off and drinking straight whisky (mainly because this is also my favourite passtime and is taking over my life). i got into arcade dtuff around the age of 10 and spent many weekends at timezone lock-ins. i now have a few machines but am so low on funds that i am going to sell one and maybe buy some of the games i have wanted for a while. i also like motorbikes, cars and women and drinking.

peace out!

so you want to get to know me hey? my name is rottenpig, i can't even remember how i came up with that name but i am sure i was beating off and drinking straight whisky (mainly because this is also my favourite passtime and is taking over my life). i got into arcade dtuff around the age of 10 and spent many weekends at timezone lock-ins. i now have a few machines but am so low on funds that i am going to sell one and maybe buy some of the games i have wanted for a while. i also like motorbikes, cars and women and drinking.

peace out!

Hey wow what type of whisky! yeah drinking is my fav pass time as well i dont know why but mame seems so much fun that way. I never really went to lock in sessions but I always am up for taking out noobs on kof on a weekend lol.

Hi fade,

Welcome the Aussie Arcade mate. :)

Hope you get a lot out of this site. Feel free to contribute too.

Plenty of MAME nuts here. Why don't you clicky this link and join the local MAME competition here ar Aussie Arcade. We need some new blood. :D

Enjoy!

Ian

Is this like a kalierra thing or someone posts a replay on the site? but yeah I am up for either BLOODDDDD!

Hey wow what type of whisky! yeah drinking is my fav pass time as well i dont know why but mame seems so much fun that way. I never really went to lock in sessions but I always am up for taking out noobs on kof on a weekend lol.

i normally start out on rum, whisky or bourban. i also normally end the night still on one of those 3 but will pretty much drink / do anything after around the 8th or 9th can / shot!!!

lock-ins were sweet as i was young and $10 for 2 hours of arcade games was the sweetest deal ever. the last one i went to was when i was 18, so i went to a few. good times. at replay for $17, you got 2 hour lock in, a movie ticket and a meal at macca's - kick ass.

I am always up for bourbon or scotch Love the scotch, hmm in canberra we only have intencity powerplays for $18 for 2 hours and no ghost squad so screw that I am not wasting a friday night or sunday morning (too hungover) lol so yeah what games are you guys into?

Another Canberra person. Nice.

I'm actually looking at organising a night locking with Jose from Capital Pinball for about 10 people. We'll pay a few bucks, get pizza delivered and play till our eyes sting. Still not sure on price or anything though. Will let you know when it's all happening. (I'm in the process of buying an apartment and rebuilding my LAI lowboy so don't have much spare time at the moment for organising stuff).

As for me, I love long walks along the beach and.... UM NOT! I'm 34, love riding my motorbike and drinking sambucca. My interests are girls, beer, girls with beer. :D

That's all. :unsure

-ZXR

Hey

I will keep that in mind!

I am finding this forum really nice its not like A@H where its like WHERE IS ALL THE RELEASES and GIVE ME ROMS. and its not people that think they are all that like superflash he is the gay "Here is the roms links to disgusting site" next poster Now where do I click on?