Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay me!

Hello there

Just thought it'd be nice to introduce myself. I'm Orlando, from Brazil, and I've signed up because Berty recommended me this site.

I've been collecting arcade stuff for a while, and I'm really into fighting games of all sorts (LMK if you got any FS or FT!).

Here's my list of arcade stuff: www.roarvgm.com

I hope I can be of help regarding tech stuff, restoration advice, etc etc etc.

Welp, that's it ;-)

Thanks!
    - Orlando Ortiz

Hey Mate!

we want pics of your stuff!!

Comment

Welcome to the board!

We're good company. The sort your mother warned you to stay away from in primary school. The best sort!

While I have your attention I may as well go about recruiting you into the MGL, the MAME Gaming League. Joooooooin us, ooooone of us.

Comment

Hey there Oralndo

do you have any of the Brazilian TAITO pinballs that were Williams Clones? if so some pics would be appreciated.

welcome

Ric
        Ric
        looking for:
        the baseboard for a Gottlieb Royal Guard
        Zaccaria Devil Riders Backglass
        Williams OXO, GTB Volcano

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando Ortiz
          Hello there

Just thought it'd be nice to introduce myself. I'm Orlando, from Brazil, and I've signed up because Berty recommended me this site.

I've been collecting arcade stuff for a while, and I'm really into fighting games of all sorts (LMK if you got any FS or FT!).

Here's my list of arcade stuff: www.roarvgm.com

I hope I can be of help regarding tech stuff, restoration advice, etc etc etc.

Welp, that's it ;-)

Thanks!
          Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Ric
            Hey there Oralndo

do you have any of the Brazilian TAITO pinballs that were Williams Clones? if so some pics would be appreciated.

welcome

Ric
            Lots of pics of those @ www.ipdb.org and www.pinballclube.com.br :-)

I've had some Taito pins... you far, they break. You sneeze, they break. So now I got Fish Tales and T2, two nice Williams pinballs that do break, but not when you sneeze.
            - Orlando Ortiz

Comment

Welcome to the site mate.

Enjoy yourself around here.

But come next Monday night. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi Go the roos.
              The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Welcome. How is old Blanka these days?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X