Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neo-Geo / Atomiswave Box Art

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Neo-Geo / Atomiswave Box Art

    Hi All,
    I've downloaded all (well looks to be all) the box art for Neo Geo and Atomiswave.
    Roughly there are 437 Neo-Geo Covers and 12 Atomiswave. All up over 5 gigs worth of images (zipped) average size is around 7mb to 14 mb if anyone is interested in them let me know!
    I can send individual files if only after a few.

  • #2
    Hi!

    Any chance i can get a copy of this. Will pay for delivery+dvds...

    I'm still deciding what to put on my cabinet as art

    Thanks,
    feeras

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by feeras
      Hi!

      Any chance i can get a copy of this. Will pay for delivery+dvds...

      I'm still deciding what to put on my cabinet as art

      Thanks,
      feeras
      No worries,
      better still if I burn them to DVD and send them to you. You can be next in the chain to pass them onto whoever would like the next copy?
      This is being done with the m.a.m.e set!

      Also anyone local can come over and grab a copy!

      Comment


      • #4
        ok! that'd be great!

        Cheers,

        Comment


        • #5
          Ooh! I'm up for a copy.

          Whereabouts in Brisbane are you? I might pop round with a blank DVD.
          | |

          Comment


          • #6
            Got them all, just want the shock boxes now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by elvis
              Ooh! I'm up for a copy.

              Whereabouts in Brisbane are you? I might pop round with a blank DVD.
              The good side.
              Upper Kedron (Ferny Grove), Nth Brissy

              *Warning* material will be burnt on a windows machine

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Savage
                The good side.
                Pfft, im from the darkside (southside), ill have to come and visit you to get a copy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi,
                  I wouldn't mind a copy if I could get on the list?

                  Smit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thesmit
                    Hi,
                    I wouldn't mind a copy if I could get on the list?

                    Smit
                    Yep, tee up with feeras once he has it.

                    Originally posted by Berty
                    Pfft, im from the darkside (southside), ill have to come and visit you to get a copy.
                    Join me, together we will, hang on wrong side,,, anyway no probs let me know when it's good for your to come over, I'll PM my address to ya.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      thesmit, i'll pass it on to you when I'm done. Just msg me your address..

                      Cheers,

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Savage
                        *Warning* material will be burnt on a windows machine
                        That's alright. I'll wear gloves, and dunk it in a tub of metho when I get home to burn the germs off it.

                        I'll PM you later to get your address off ya, and come visit some time on the weekend if the contract I applied for gets cancelled.
                        | |

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by elvis
                          That's alright. I'll wear gloves, and dunk it in a tub of metho when I get home to burn the germs off it.

                          I'll PM you later to get your address off ya, and come visit some time on the weekend if the contract I applied for gets cancelled.
                          No worries, yeah don't want those peski *nix germs mixing in with MS germs!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would also like a copy. I'm also in Brissy. It it cool to come and get a copy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by feeras
                              thesmit, i'll pass it on to you when I'm done. Just msg me your address..

                              Cheers,
                              PM sent

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X