Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommendation for courier from Melbourne to Brisbane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendation for courier from Melbourne to Brisbane?

As the title says, I need a courier to get an arcade machine from Melbourne to Brisbane. I had a search through the forums but nothing specific jumped out at me. Any recommendations at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Yeah could use the info myself. Trying to get a cocktail from Daves place to mine.

Comment

If you can get the machine packed and dropped at depot and also picked up give Border Express a call.They are very fast and cheap.Have had a couple of pinnies from Bris to Adelaide for only $125.

Comment

Originally posted by bretty
        If you can get the machine packed and dropped at depot and also picked up give Border Express a call.They are very fast and cheap.Have had a couple of pinnies from Bris to Adelaide for only $125.
        Any idea where their depot is located? I'll see if it's nearby to where the machine is.

Comment

Originally posted by garuda
          Any idea where their depot is located? I'll see if it's nearby to where the machine is.
          Acacia Ridge in Brissy ph 3373 9100
          Not sure where in Melb but they have 2 depots there.
          Have a look at their website
          www.borderexpress.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by bretty
            Acacia Ridge in Brissy ph 3373 9100
            Not sure where in Melb but they have 2 depots there.
            Have a look at their website
            www.borderexpress.com.au
            Thanks for that. It's actually not far from their west depot. I might see if the seller would deliver it there for a fee.

Comment

is it possible to make a thread like this a "sticky"? The question seems to come up quite a bit and I know that I'm often looking for options too.
              Man cannot live with just one pinball.
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps a combined frieght sticky would be better for all states and locations

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X