Fisco 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisco 400

Just wondering if anyone here has played this game? and is it a worthy substitute for a sprint?
    I know a a person who has one with it's original dome on top...For anyone unsure it's a 4-player standup overhead racing game similar to sprint but with 4 players. All 4 players stand around a sort of cocktail cab with a wheel on each edge and pedals at the bottom. Released in 1977

Is it a good game ie as much fun as sprint?

I think it's rare am I right?

what would the value be? ( It's original and never been converted)

Thanks fellow Aussie Gamers

PS I will get pics when I get to it
    sigpic

Dont know anything about it but acording to the all mighty KLOV it is a Sprint clone

Comment

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=1310
      The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone here has played this game? and is it a worthy substitute for a sprint?
        ive got a couple (one is incomplete) and its lots of fun to play if you have 4 people on it, only thing that it doesnt do which a sprint machine does, is cars dont slide out on corners which is my favourite part of playing something like a SPRINT 2, hanging it out
        they do slide in the oil slicks, still great fun and when i had it on display a few years ago on freeplay, there was constantly 4 people on it
        not sure about value as ive never seen one advertised anywhere, at a guess if one appeared on ebay, maybe $500 -$1000, main thing putting people off would be space it takes up
        atari "SPRINT 8 " wanted to buy from anywhere in the world (preferably australia though) any condition and help much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by jeff
          ive got a couple (one is incomplete) and its lots of fun to play if you have 4 people on it, only thing that it doesnt do which a sprint machine does, is cars dont slide out on corners which is my favourite part of playing something like a SPRINT 2, hanging it out
          they do slide in the oil slicks, still great fun and when i had it on display a few years ago on freeplay, there was constantly 4 people on it
          not sure about value as ive never seen one advertised anywhere, at a guess if one appeared on ebay, maybe $500 -$1000, main thing putting people off would be space it takes up
          Cheer's thanks for the info . never played this game from what I remeber it seems a lot smaller than the Sprint version Ian posted..just like a 20inch cocktail with bars runnig straght up to a dome on top not as big as the pic you posted for Sprint 8
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong
            Cheer's thanks for the info . never played this game from what I remeber it seems a lot smaller than the Sprint version Ian posted..just like a 20inch cocktail with bars runnig straght up to a dome on top not as big as the pic you posted for Sprint 8
            You need to look further down the page that Pinny quoted!!!!!!
            Bite my shiny metal ass!

Comment

or click on these links

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jeffis...ere/fisco2.JPG
              http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jeffis...ere/fisco3.JPG
              atari "SPRINT 8 " wanted to buy from anywhere in the world (preferably australia though) any condition and help much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by microwrx
                You need to look further down the page that Pinny quoted!!!!!!
                Whoops!! Thanks..yep thats the one..great pictures too!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X