Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Taito cocktail legs

hello gents.....

still trying to track down a set of legs for my taito cocktail

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=13672&highlight=taito+cocktail

its like the one in the link above!!!

can anyone point me in the direction of someone who could help?

dont mind if its repo (if there is such a thing), they need cleaning up etc?

i have this cocktail without a lid or legs lying in the shed....

if i cant find any legs to make a start on restoring it ill be trying to either sell it or give it away :)

plz help

what about looking for a old 70's coffee table

legs are very similar on those and usually free

hmmm u know thats not a bad idea.... thinking outside the square i like it!!!

although personally id prefer to just be handed legs on a silver plate ;)

Was joking about the picture. It's huge. Anyway i'm sure that someone will make those. Any steel shop would do them. I live in a small town 10,000ish people and there are like 5 places that do welding and steel work here. I dont think it would cost much and then get them powder coated or chromed.

• 3 months later...

I priced it all up once for the taito cabinet I restored, but fortunately the one I had was tarnished, covered in bubble gum, milkshakes, beer, etc. A rub with some soapy water and steel wool brought the chrome up looking like they were new!

The price for the metal guy to make them up, send them off to be chromed, etc was rediculous.

I also tried to get the glass clips for the same cabinet re-made / chromed. I only had 1 with the cabinet and needed a nice set of 4.

If anybody has a set of 4 nice shiny glass clips to suit a taito cocktail cabinet send me a PM with the price your asking.

Intigod: If you are still looking for the legs, flick me a PM and I will put you in contact with a dude who will have them.

I priced it all up once for the taito cabinet I restored, but fortunately the one I had was tarnished, covered in bubble gum, milkshakes, beer, etc. A rub with some soapy water and steel wool brought the chrome up looking like they were new!

The price for the metal guy to make them up, send them off to be chromed, etc was rediculous.

I also tried to get the glass clips for the same cabinet re-made / chromed. I only had 1 with the cabinet and needed a nice set of 4.

If anybody has a set of 4 nice shiny glass clips to suit a taito cocktail cabinet send me a PM with the price your asking.

Intigod: If you are still looking for the legs, flick me a PM and I will put you in contact with a dude who will have them.

Gamedude (Dorian) sells cocktail glass clips I am sure. They may be just balck though ($19). Anyway have a look at his site and see what he has.

for clips i did have about 15 odd sets once

i do have some original taito ones but they need some good loving to get back to normal

if you need CP plates i also have some original unused 80's stock (still heat wrapped)

for clips i did have about 15 odd sets once

i do have some original taito ones but they need some good loving to get back to normal

if you need CP plates i also have some original unused 80's stock (still heat wrapped)

Hey Narf,

Can you put up a photo and price of those CP plates. I may be interested in them if no one else is. Cheers,

Ian

• 7 months later...