4 Player Pong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Player Pong

Just thought id ask this question. I bought a 4 player pong cocktail for 18 dollars back in 97 which wasnt working. Dont know what was wrong with it, and back then i really had no idea about fixing these things at all (still dont). So i gave it to a place called eco salv in launceston as i was moving interstate. My question is, was i a fool not to hang on to this? and what would these be worth in working or non working order today? Ive always wondered thats all.

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Just thought id ask this question. I bought a 4 player pong cocktail for 18 dollars back in 97 which wasnt working. Dont know what was wrong with it, and back then i really had no idea about fixing these things at all (still dont). So i gave it to a place called eco salv in launceston as i was moving interstate. My question is, was i a fool not to hang on to this? and what would these be worth in working or non working order today? Ive always wondered thats all.
    If only I had been at Eco Salv that day (I live in Launceston) Hard to put a value on it, but I know it is worth more than what they would of sold it for
    Where abouts did you buy it from originally?
    sigpic

Comment

there was a bunch of lads that all lived together, i didnt really know them but i met them through a friend. I was at there house and i asked if the game worked and this guy said " it worked the other day but someone spilled bong water through it, and now it dosnt". He said i could have it, but i insisted that i give him something, so he said, 18 dollars will do. I laughed and said, ok. And the rest is history. But ive picked up some cool things from eco salv in my time.

Comment

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
        I was at there house and i asked if the game worked and this guy said " it worked the other day but someone spilled bong water through it, and now it dosnt".

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X