X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang On on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SEGA-HANG-ON-...QQcmdZViewItem
    $850 BIN for the sand gropers

I can't tell if its Hang On or Hang On Jr by the pic. If it is Hang On, thats about what its worth. If its Hang On Jr, thats a bargain.

I have only seen Hand On Jr twice: once in an upright (japanese auction) and just the pcb, which I had on loan for months (while I emulated it) and didnt think to make an offer. stupid, stupid, stupid.
    ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Well dont just stand there,go for it.
    Doggistyler

Comment

If i ever had the cash i would love to set up an arcade full of the Sega medium scale stuff of that era like that hang-on, outrun, G-loc (in an R360).

If it was on this side of Aus then i would be seriously considering it. Looks like it is in pretty good nic too.

Comment

i remember that machine, i played it when i was a youngin up at grundys at surfers, it was sweeeet.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by staceyamusements
          Well dont just stand there,go for it.
          I would but I'm not a sand groper.
          ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X