Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this game?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is this game?

    I was hoping someone could help me out, what game is this and what year did it come out?

    http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/d9/82/febe_1.JPG

    Thanks in advance

    Manny.

  • #2
    Its Scramble
    Made by Konami in 1981

    Comment


    • #3
      do we get a prize?

      Comment


      • #4
        Its a CLASSIC..!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by woka View Post
          Its a CLASSIC..!
          Like your little Alien ship!

          Comment


          • #6
            I got me a UFO..! Had to be patient to catch the little ****er though..!

            Comment


            • #7
              I got it first go!

              Comment


              • #8
                Mint...! You caught one too..! How many more are lurking around.. If we could catch them all it would help the world a whole lot..


                (sorry for the hijack OP)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks guys, i have vivid memory's of playing this game at pub in Kevington a long time ago.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Definately a great game.

                    It was predictable, but damn hard after the second round through

                    It required a particular technique. Zoom forward as soon as you can, then pull back and dive or climb. It took guts to push forward to the right of the screen as far as you could go knowing that it put you closer to the UFOs and meteors coming towards you.

                    have fun

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      love that game

                      for a challenge try super heli identical but faster and more cavern levels
                      you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by narf View Post
                        love that game

                        for a challenge try super heli identical but faster and more cavern levels
                        That would be Super Cobra heaps harder love both those games

                        Originally posted by PixelatedMan View Post
                        Definately a great game.

                        It was predictable, but damn hard after the second round through

                        It required a particular technique. Zoom forward as soon as you can, then pull back and dive or climb. It took guts to push forward to the right of the screen as far as you could go knowing that it put you closer to the UFOs and meteors coming towards you.

                        have fun
                        In my yoof I used to stay high on the meteors but now chasm crawl for more points
                        Last edited by DKong; 19th February 2008, 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ahh ive seen it as super heli that must be the bootleg perhaps anyways same game
                          you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by narf View Post
                            ahh ive seen it as super heli that must be the bootleg perhaps anyways same game
                            super heli or super cobra? super cobra was a very similar game made by Konami.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ill have to go fire mine up to have a look.

                              ill have to go fire mine up to have a look.

                              ive also got the LAI bezel to suit either game sitting in the shed i had 5 at one stage
                              Last edited by narf_; 21st February 2008, 08:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X