Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Buying game boards from Australian distributor?

Hi all, I am looking at upgrading a 40 in 1 system with a 412 in 1, but it looks like I will only be able to get it from China? Does anyone have a fave they buy from in Australia? I had a look at Austin Amusements (AA Sponsor), but it looks like they are out of stock with xxx in 1 boards.

My system is a modified Gottleib Challanger with a 26" Vertical CRT screen.

Thanks heaps

Dave

Honestly I would hold off until later in the year, all the game elf boards have issues atm, as they've updated the hardware, but not changed the software to suit.

Apparently there's an update for them coming in a few months, but i'd be surprised if the issues are fixed...

Maybe look into the pijamma if game elfs got issues?. Expensive but can customise to suit

Not trying to derail any sales also btw

Thank you Narf, I don't mind expensive as long as it works and does what I want it to. I shall check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Highway at Newcastle may have some . Won’t be on there website will have to phone or call in person

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thank you Jaybee. I will give them a call on Tuesday.

I think I have settled on ARpiCADE. Funny thing is it says that it is made in Australia, but I cannot find it for sale in Australia. It is not cheap, but as long as it works OK, I don't mind.

I think I have settled on ARpiCADE. Funny thing is it says that it is made in Australia, but I cannot find it for sale in Australia. It is not cheap, but as long as it works OK, I don't mind.
Just send dee2eR a pm. He makes them. It is definitely Australian.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Andy. PM is now being written :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kiflow,

Yep, my new plan is using a Raspberry Pi with an ARpiCADE Jamma adapter. It also gives me more customization options.

• 2 years later...

I bought a 412-1 Game Elf cocktail table from China and it is rock solid. It arrived in 1/2020. It has horizontal games so it's actually a 1162x1 SD card. I asked the vendot to upgrade to more games and he said not to because that version was too unstable. Hope this helps.