PDA

View Full Version : Winter is Coming!

Cursed
6th May 2019, 04:06 PM
I am currently playing my Game of Thrones to death and I happened to look up at the right time to see this score appear for one Winter is Coming hurry up!

It was right after a fairly poor Hand of the King so I have no doubt my playfield and shot multipliers were up there, I was Greyjoy and I had completed Stark house (which increases the Winter is Coming hurry up value) and also had Tyrell house (inlane multiplier) completed. I have no idea if i used the Tyrell lane but I can only assume I did.

I wish there was a way to tell exactly what was lined up to get that score for a single shot! I love this game and the variety it has and I enjoy trying different houses, not only choosing them but defeating them for Hand of the King as well.

Anyway I wanted to share what I think was a great score for a single hurry up, but I am ready to be proven wrong by all the great AA players here.

Anyone care to share their Winter is Coming high scores? Is this a great score or is it common? Considering they generally start at 4 to 5 million I think its good?

wiredoug
6th May 2019, 04:18 PM
sure is its bloody freezing. oh wait sorry its a pinball thng..gotcha.

toads
6th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Put the glass back on:)

Prince
6th May 2019, 04:31 PM
^Haha.

Ponty
6th May 2019, 04:41 PM
Im on the Gold Coast so I dont really understand what this "winter" thing means??

kayakkingoz
6th May 2019, 04:47 PM
sure is its bloody freezing. oh wait sorry its a pinball thng..gotcha.

Thats a Melb thing. Too hot or too cold.
Wait
Or shit loads of rain.. & cold :)

JOKERPOKER
6th May 2019, 05:00 PM
Great score Cursed I love the variable way of playing this game. Canít help with how you did it. When I posted my 8 billion score (5 ball) I had no idea what or how I did it other than I was focused on drops as per the tutorial I had just watched.

Ignore these other boofheads mate. :redface No idea of a great game :D

fridgejam
6th May 2019, 05:13 PM
I've also been playing GoT a lot as well - it is a super fun game!

Has anybody been watching the current series? Last weeks episode was epic to say the least. Winter has arrived!

Glenn70
6th May 2019, 05:52 PM
Thats a Melb thing. Too hot or too cold.
Wait
Or shit loads of rain.. & cold :)

So true. Melbourne weather is bi-polar. F**king hot in summer and F**king cold in winter. The variance and inconsistent temperatures are far too great. Then you get 30 degrees one day and 12 degrees the next. BI-POLAR.

One of my favourite places for weather is the Sunshine Coast, especially Noosa. Perfect low 30's in summer and low 20's in winter. Beautiful and consistent. Love the place.

Cursed
6th May 2019, 06:42 PM
Great score Cursed I love the variable way of playing this game. Canít help with how you did it. When I posted my 8 billion score (5 ball) I had no idea what or how I did it other than I was focused on drops as per the tutorial I had just watched.

Ignore these other boofheads mate. :redface No idea of a great game :D

Cheers mate, clearly with the score I got playfield and shot multipliers were in play.

Just really wanted to know if others have seen or got similar, really like the challenge of trying to go for one thing in particular.

Would have been interesting if I got to play winter has come multiball, as I believe the super in that is the combined value of all four winter is coming hurry ups. Imagine that jackpot with multipliers going!!

And yeah, in hindsight I probably should not have named the thread Winter is Coming...:lol

Michi
6th May 2019, 07:34 PM
Keith Elwin did 1.8 Billion in a single shot on GoT… That was in the final against Zach Sharpe at the 2015-16 circuit finals.

https://pinballvideos.com/v/1111

Scroll to 4:18:40.

The whole game is worth watching though!

Cursed
6th May 2019, 08:12 PM
Yeah, i have watched that one before he gets it during Hand of the King. I am yet to collect the hurry up during Hand of the King, pressure always gets me. Keen to see the value I can get it to hopefully one day.

If you do watch it all he actually gets another shot worth 2.4 Billion as well! Lol, pretty sure they have fixed those bugs now though. :lol

Cursed
8th October 2019, 02:15 PM
Managed to score this for one Winter is Coming hurry up on the weekend.

My previous best was 277 million, anyone care to post what they have got?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191008/4b93e5a6b2b30349560dcf58997b5cbe.jpg