PDA

View Full Version : dvd burning software problem

staceyamusements
22nd September 2007, 09:26 AM
I got a few movies from a mate which i wanted to copy but i am having trouble with my nero 7 software.I am finding that nero cant copy the infomation on the disc.

The disc s have a red/orange colour.

Is there a program that can do it?

Berty
22nd September 2007, 09:37 AM
What is the error message that you are getting? Also, are they retail Discs, or just regular DVD-R's that you are trying to make a backup of?

IMPURE
22nd September 2007, 10:30 AM
try any dvd running in the background and clone dvd to burn trust me george :)

The Pinny Parlour
22nd September 2007, 12:08 PM
For windows.

Works brilliantly

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

comrade.vader
22nd September 2007, 02:21 PM
dvd crack is a great too
www.brothersoft.com/downloads/clone-dvd-crack.html - 12k -

Nidzdotnet
22nd September 2007, 04:22 PM
I use 2 programs.

1. I install Anydvd. This takes care of the region code and any other encryption nasties.

2. I install Clonedvd. This copies the dvd.

Easy.. Can't find an easier program to copy them with.

Brad
22nd September 2007, 05:18 PM
I use 2 programs.

1. I install Anydvd. This takes care of the region code and any other encryption nasties.

I agree. Idiot proof and it's easy option to remove all the shit and just copy the main feature is great too. Way less compression required that way. In some cases none at all.

Brad

The Pinny Parlour
22nd September 2007, 06:02 PM
I use 2 programs.

DVDFab does it all in one go. I think that's easier. ;)

pinsanity
22nd September 2007, 09:43 PM
I got a few movies from a mate which i wanted to copy but i am having trouble with my nero 7 software.I am finding that nero cant copy the infomation on the disc.

The disc s have a red/orange colour.

Is there a program that can do it?

It's probably neither the discs or the decryption program which is the cause, IMO.

Nero 7 doesnt like having any type of DVD decryption program running in the background while you are burning as the decryption program tries to decrypt the blank disc when you insert it, thus stuffing up the Nero7 burn cycle.

I use Nero 7 in combo with DVD43 decryption program.

If you want a workaround for Nero7, then try this:

"When Nero7 gets to the stage of actually burning the disc (i.e. after the original DVD disc contents have been decrypted/analysed) just disable DVD43 (or other decryption program) immediately before putting in the blank DVD disc for burning."

Works for me.:cool:

@lien_Zed
23rd September 2007, 05:17 PM
is dvd43 (http://www.dvd43.com/)still being developed?

dvdshrink/dvddecrypter/dvd43 is showing its age with newer copy protections.

dvdfab is the way to go like Pinny Said

Nidzdotnet
24th September 2007, 08:47 AM
I'll give you an example of how easy Clonedvd is.. I taught a 63 year old father-in-law last night how to burn copies of dvds.. lol.

The Pinny Parlour
24th September 2007, 09:28 AM
I'll give you an example of how easy Clonedvd is.. I taught a 63 year old father-in-law last night how to burn copies of dvds.. lol.

It is extremely easy. My problem with it is that the quality was poor compared to DVDshrink. I did a comparison test a couple of years ago.

Gorse
24th September 2007, 06:19 PM
is dvd43 (http://www.dvd43.com/)still being developed?

dvdshrink/dvddecrypter/dvd43 is showing its age with newer copy protections.

dvdfab is the way to go like Pinny Said

Im still with DVD shrink and DVD decrypter,Have noticed dvd shrink is a little out of date.
Ill check out DVDFab!!!:023: