PDA

View Full Version : Unravel - PS4, PC and Xbone.

namastepat
17th March 2016, 08:26 PM
If you own a PS4, Xbone or a decent PC, and you like artistic games such as Journey and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, you need to play this game.

It's just phenomenal in every way. The art style is gorgeous, the story is minimalistic, but beautiful. It deals with family through memories and photos. I just finished the game and it literally made me feel like I need to be a better person. Very few games have had that effect on me. I almost got a bit teary during the game, and the ending was so heartfelt.

It's the first game made by Coldwood, a Nordic dev studio and it's so obvious that they have poured their entire collective being into the game.

If you like games that don't revolve around shooting everybody in the face and instead revolve around the things we all take for granted in this world, do yourself a favour and play it. IMO, it's the best game of 2016 currently and I hope to all hell that Coldwood makes more games like it in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVLzQMqWER8

snippy
19th March 2016, 05:08 AM
I just checked out the video, having been a gamer for a long time I'm generally fairly underwhelmed and bored with seeing the same old thing. This looks very interesting.

The mechanics of this appear to be a bit similar to little big planet with the main character having a bit of that rag doll physics look and being a platformer and all.

Looks cool, thanks for posting about it I'll check it out.

Cheers,
Snip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk