PDA

View Full Version : It's all Over Red Rover

Jed
1st February 2016, 09:06 PM
a mere 7.5 months later, VPGL 4 is over. what a marathon of sporadic playing and intermittant scoring !

And we have for the first time, a new overall winner of a VPGL. Kane and Dedrok were neck and neck going into the final game (Ice COld Beer) which only drew two scores... and @KANE is declared VPGL champion ! Well done Kane, with Dedrok coming in second, and JAR proving consistancy reaps rewards coming in third. Full results and overall points are:

1st: Kane: 208
2nd: Dedrok: 175
3rd: JustAnotherRat: 167
4th: MrBungle: 77
5th: Jamma: 54
6th: StevOz: 50
7th: AceJas: 40
8th: stuzza: 13

I'll start a new thread for a possible VPGL5.

Well done to everyone who played and submitted scores !

Rat
1st February 2016, 09:39 PM
Oh that's ok......I read the title and saw it was posted by you and thought WTF????........ but yeah all games must come to and end, that is ok carry on :) (I should have looked at the section it was posted in as I just hit new posts)

Jed
1st February 2016, 10:11 PM
Oh that's ok......I read the title and saw it was posted by you and thought WTF????........ but yeah all games must come to and end, that is ok carry on :) (I should have looked at the section it was posted in as I just hit new posts)

heehee.... :D

Hey have you got that bartop vpin going.... just on that, I saw a post on a vp site where a person had used a windows tablet and could run visual pinball on it, that would be an easy way to get a huge number of tables on a bartop vpin.

Rat
1st February 2016, 10:42 PM
Maybe one day...if I get more time...which may happen.....right now my gaming time is consumed by playing MMR so much my forearms are getting bigger :) I'm gunna look like Popeye when I rock up to the Batcave meet :D no doubt I will go down in a bundle of nerves when I meet the first real "player" ;)

Jed
2nd February 2016, 07:12 AM
Maybe one day...if I get more time...which may happen.....right now my gaming time is consumed by playing MMR so much my forearms are getting bigger :) I'm gunna look like Popeye when I rock up to the Batcave meet :D no doubt I will go down in a bundle of nerves when I meet the first real "player" ;)
I hear that... I've had my Pinbot a week and a half, and is all I have been playing. Love it :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dedrok
2nd February 2016, 08:15 AM
Haha

Maybe I should have played all the games. Haven't played at all in months.

Nice work Kane.

Rat
2nd February 2016, 08:47 AM
I hear that... I've had my Pinbot a week and a half, and is all I have been playing. Love it :D

NOW I SEE YOU :D :cool:

stuzza
2nd February 2016, 09:00 AM
Yeah, real life consumed me on this one and I didn't get a chance to play my cab at all. Also the longer format gave me too many excuses to put it off. LOL Hopefully I can get into some more VPin action again soon. Still gotta sort out VP10!

Jed
2nd February 2016, 12:34 PM
I got a good tip online for vp10 the other day for people having trouble running it that are not using Windows 10. By default in the video settings the 'set pre-rendered frames' is set to 2, change that to 1. Def helped on my win7 setup.

kane
2nd February 2016, 07:39 PM
Wow, you guys really must have been slacking off to let me win :rofl:

Looking forward to VPGL5...

JustAnotherRat
8th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Wow, you guys really must have been slacking off to let me win :rofl:

Looking forward to VPGL5...

Even more so for me to get a couple of table wins.

C'mon... lift your game