PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Jack

kimbleseven
5th September 2015, 09:52 AM

Got this one. Never played it before. Hopefully it is just as much fun as the others. the 4 flippers looks fun.

Rob1966
5th September 2015, 10:07 AM
Great title it reminds me of my king pin with it's playfield layout, the backglass art looks awesome also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blktgr74
5th September 2015, 12:28 PM
Just had to check the shed to make sure mine was still there lol.
But seriously if its ok I might have some questions regarding wiring once I find a few hours to get some more work done to mine.

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk

kimbleseven
5th September 2015, 05:19 PM
Just had to check the shed to make sure mine was still there lol.
But seriously if its ok I might have some questions regarding wiring once I find a few hours to get some more work done to mine.

No worries at all. I will be getting the electrical drawings for all 3 also.

Blktgr74
5th September 2015, 05:29 PM
No worries at all. I will be getting the electrical drawings for all 3 also.
Would love a photocopy if possible

kimbleseven
7th September 2015, 11:33 AM
Would love a photocopy if possible

Will let you know when I get and will take some hi res photos.

Blktgr74
7th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Thank you much appreciated

kimbleseven
21st September 2015, 02:40 PM
My 3 machines got delivered earlier than expected thanks to Prowler. All wrapped up and transported safely. Stayed up saturday night and assembled.

Jumping jack was the first i started to tinker with. looked over the machine for any signs of trouble. pulled fuses and powered up. lights worked but the game was stuck on reset.
Found set of switch contacts in the backbox werent adjusted right. Cleaned up the playfield a bit and waxed it. The score reels are slow especially on the 8 - 9. flippers need some work but drop targets are working fine.

no electrical drawings. will track down and order them.

will put all this on the to do list.

will post some pictures soon.

kimbleseven
15th October 2015, 11:53 AM
Update: I have got stuck working 5hours drive from home. so havent been home in awhile. I have Jumping Jack electrical drawings coming soon. score reels have been cleaned and working great. Just need more time to work on the gottliebs. Photos to come soon...

gordo
21st October 2015, 10:01 AM
I used to own a Jumping Jack. The only problem was it used to break the drop-targets regularly.
It may be worth replacing them during the restoration.

Good luck Gordo..