PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding RTBB orders

Darksoul
6th March 2015, 05:38 PM
PLEASE REFER TO THE MAIN PINBALL SECTION

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/72292-Outstanding-orders-(RTBB)

Strangeways
27th March 2015, 07:50 AM
The RTBB website will be live at some point in the next few days. It should be "business as usual", but please be patient as there will be a "learning curve" with the site.

The site will be run very similar to the way Greg ran the show - which was with efficiency and a business acumen second to none ! It will be very difficult to fill his shoes.

The site ownership will be changed into my name. This will take time, as there are a lot of hoops to run through. RTBB will be run separate from my restoration business, but will still be run like a family business - which is exactly what his family have requested, and also what I'm comfortable with.

We will be using the former email accounts - "sales@rtbb.com.au". Feel free to contact us.

Strangeways
27th March 2015, 06:52 PM
Site is up and running.

Please be patient as there will be short delays processing orders. The backlog has been sorted out, but we look forward to the new beginning.

If there are any issues, questions or concerns - don't hesitate to email us on "sales@rtbb.com.au".

Brett2280
27th March 2015, 08:21 PM
Off to empty you of dr who parts

jason1
28th March 2015, 03:18 PM
Are you guys looking at adding Paypal as a pay option?
I really hate handing out credit card details over the net and im really wanting to put in a good sized order for my Dr Dude machine.

good work on keeping that great site alive thank you

Timbo
28th March 2015, 03:36 PM
I'm sure you can direct deposit funds to avoid both CC & PayPal gouging.

Are you guys looking at adding Paypal as a pay option?
I really hate handing out credit card details over the net and im really wanting to put in a good sized order for my Dr Dude machine.

good work on keeping that great site alive thank you

jason1
28th March 2015, 03:41 PM
ok cool, I used Rtbb a few times about two years ago, My memory must be garbage i thought it was an online payment system via credit card.
Direct deposit is fine so thanks for clarifying that
I'll put in an order start of next week.
I was trolling through the many items to make my order and want to give those super bands ago as I have been meaning to try them for ages now.
there is some good stuff on RTBB

Strangeways
28th March 2015, 09:53 PM
No need to send CC details. Paypal is not an option at this stage. Direct Deposit is the preferred method. RTBB is an authorized distributor of Superbands. There's already a large stock of mini post and flipper bands.

Rat
29th March 2015, 08:57 AM
Personally I hope you include the option for PayPal in the future.

Strangeways
11th April 2015, 09:42 AM
Exactly 2 weeks since RTBB was re-lauched. Over 50 orders processed and posted out. Ramps going to just about all states without a scratch. Great feedback on packaging, I just need to work on processing orders faster. The RTBB website has a lot of parts that are not loaded up yet. Here's a quick update ;

Almost all suppliers that RTBB worked with are staying with RTBB.
There has been five suppliers that have approached RTBB to act as their distributor.
A MASSIVE Ramp order is about to be placed - so keep your eyes peeled on the Ramp section and if you need something that is not listed - let us know.
A MASSIVE general re order is being placed to restock the bigger selling items (Ramps, cliffys, flipper kits).

We are looking at Paypal as a permanent payment method. You CAN pay via Paypal next week - BUT - Buyer absorbs all costs. The LAST thing we want to do is increase prices to cover Paypal for buyers that enjoy the current system of Direct Deposits.

Pick Up of orders is now available. That is only AFTER ordering via the website.

I have not worked on any pinballs since re launching the website. Next week I'll be catching up with the backlog of pinball work.

Thanks to ALL that have supported RTBB over the years and THANKS to all the members that have remained loyal.

delarge
11th April 2015, 11:00 AM
Put my order in. Great to see RTBB is back!

Cheers!
Adam.