PDA

View Full Version : Bing - On holidays, leave a message.

Railways
18th January 2015, 09:28 PM
May or may not be on AA for a couple of weeks, depending on the weather, Barn finds and at the beach keeping Greenpeace busy saving me:D.

For Railways products. Leave a pm please. Jeff on the road.:)

JOKERPOKER
18th January 2015, 09:34 PM
May or may not be on AA for a couple of weeks, depending on the weather, Barn finds and at the beach keeping Greenpeace busy saving me:D.

Leave a pm please. Jeff on the road.:)

Have a great break mate. Relax and enjoy.

wiredoug
18th January 2015, 09:55 PM
Dont worry about us. ... We'll be ok ... *sniffle* ;-)

Railways
18th January 2015, 10:04 PM
:p
Dont worry about us. ... We'll be ok ... *sniffle* ;-)

kingsarcades
18th January 2015, 10:49 PM
Have a great holiday........... just a thought though.... Did you lock the door !!!

wiredoug
18th January 2015, 10:52 PM
Have a great holiday........... just a thought though.... Did you lock the door !!!

he always does it right after he turns the stove off ..

Fairground
19th January 2015, 06:51 AM
Hope you have a nice relaxing break Jeff.

JOKERPOKER
19th January 2015, 07:12 AM
he always does it right after he turns the stove off ..

Think I smell smoke :o

Railways
11th August 2015, 08:49 PM
RAIL-WAYS will be closed for orders as of midnight tomorrow night as Mark and I are off O/S with our better halves to invade Canada :D.

Leave a pm if you like as I will be checking in when we have the time and free Wi-Fi. especially if you'd like something we have on the shelf and you'd like us to take it to Pinfest for you. I will be back 4 days before Pinfest and Mark the night before Pinfest.

cheers , Jeff & Mark from RAIL-WAYS

Steve2010
11th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Take good care of the country Jeff, and ....... behave yourself!

Johns-Arcade
11th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Have a great time mate, enjoy!! :)

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

JOKERPOKER
11th August 2015, 09:02 PM
RAIL-WAYS will be closed for orders as of midnight tomorrow night as we are off O/S with our better halves.

Leave a pm if you like as Mark & I will be checking in when we have the time and free Wi-Fi. especially if you'd like something we have on the shelf and you'd like us to take it to Pinfest for you. I will be back 4 days before Pinfest and Mark the night before Pinfest.

cheers , Jeff & Mark

AGAIN...more holidays than I have hot dinners. :D

Have a great time Jeff.

Railways
11th August 2015, 09:07 PM
AGAIN...more holidays than I have hot dinners. :D

Have a great time Jeff.At least I don't spend half my work time cruising around the Gold Coast:lol pretending to be "at work":lol

MrMaloo
11th August 2015, 09:21 PM
Have a great time Jeff , Mark , and partners .

Look forward to catching up when you get back ... :cheers:

Railways
11th August 2015, 09:26 PM
Take good care of the country Jeff, and ....... behave yourself!I'll leave your mother country just the way it was intended - pristine - like me:lol:lol

SwedishTaxi
11th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Enjoy Gents!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fairground
12th August 2015, 01:11 AM
Happy travels Jeff

Railways
29th August 2015, 03:14 PM
Well here we are in Vancouver Canada ready to do the next leg of our trip and the four of us went for a walk down around Gastown. Walking past a pub called " the lamplighter" on water st. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a SS inside. Mark and I go in to check it out and it had some others keeping company. TZ, WOZ, MM, kiss pro, Lotr, SS. Just so happens the op for these was there. We got to chatting and told him about AA. I've encouraged him to have a Google for us and have a look around.
Angelo from pinball Vancouver is his name and great to have a chat with, he even put some credits in the Kiss for Mark and I to have a lash at. Hopefully we'll see another international member.

BTW, loving the Moulsen Canadian and Blue Buck beers.

JOKERPOKER
29th August 2015, 05:10 PM
Pix would have been nice Jeff.......or it didn't happen. ;)

Railways
30th August 2015, 01:49 AM
Pix would have been nice Jeff.......or it didn't happen. ;)
Lol, yep mrs. JPD did take some pics of Mark & I bumping our gums to Angelo and playing WOZ and Kiss but the're on her camera and I don't know yet how to get them here.
There is also a Guiness book of records/ pinball marathon attempt being planed at this pub on 6th sept if anyone is in this part of the woods.
We will be in anchorage by then so we'll see if we can sniff some more out then (unless there is one on the cruise ship--lol . Seen one on another ship:))

Railways
13th September 2015, 10:41 PM
Well what a trip that was , Now totally knacked. Just for a giggle I thought I'd set my I phone timer for the moment the alarm went off for us to get out of bed in Fairbanks to get home to oz and put the key in the front door.

38hr 47min.

And yes im lagged and had a few beers Lol..

wiredoug
13th September 2015, 11:19 PM
welcome back :)

furballx
14th September 2015, 02:25 PM
You made it back safely eh........does that mean the girls will not be selling your pins off cheap after all?

JOKERPOKER
14th September 2015, 03:23 PM
Hope you had a great time Jeff. Expect to hear a few stories when you de-lag :sleep

Railways
14th September 2015, 08:17 PM
You made it back safely eh........does that mean the girls will not be selling your pins off cheap after all?Funny you say that. I had to sell one of my daughters off to pay for the trip - LOL:lol:lol (only kidding).
That new passport that you and rotordave helped me out with last year certainly got a workout - Thanks again and see ya at Pinfest young man for a couple of bevvies:023:

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you had a great time Jeff. Expect to hear a few stories when you de-lag :sleepAhh yes I do have a couple of tales to tell but do you reckon Mark and I could find any pins in Anchorage or Fairbanks - no siree Bob, not a one.:(

Railways
29th December 2016, 11:10 AM
Rail-ways will be on holidays until 9th January so - Bing, please a message:) and I'll get back to you next year:lol

JOKERPOKER
29th December 2016, 12:31 PM
Rail-ways will be on holidays until 9th January so - Bing, please a message:) and I'll get back to you next year:lol

That makes two of us. Ahh the serenity. :sleep

Railways
22nd November 2017, 07:53 AM
Railways will be on holidays from Friday 24/11 to Thursday 7/12.

My eldest daughters wedding on friday up in the Hunter and then off in the 'van for a bit of R&R.

I'll be checking in occasionally so you guys aren't entirely rid of me - :lol

JOKERPOKER
22nd November 2017, 08:07 AM
You always seem to be on holidays mate. Have a relaxing time off. ;)

Railways
22nd November 2017, 08:40 AM
You always seem to be on holidays mate. Have a relaxing time off. ;)

LOL, Scott. I wish. I will be having a bourbon for you in my comfy camping/sling chair.
Maybe its a precursor to the retirement thing. If so, bring it on:)

Railways
8th February 2018, 09:04 AM
Well Mark and I and our wives will be off to the "Land of the Long White Cloud" in just over a week so we won't be able to take any off the shelf orders after Wednesday 14th feb until Monday 12th March.
Any new custom orders will have to be in March.
We finish our Roadtrip with Pincade in Auckland which will be fun.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/86925-Touring-NZ-advice-please

Railways
15th February 2018, 05:27 PM
CLOSED until back from holidays 11th March.

Thankyou all for the support of our humble little trinkets.:)

Railways
25th March 2019, 04:55 PM
ON HOLIDAYS SOON

From today we will be taking no new custom orders as this time next week I'll be away Vannin' for 3 weeks and Mark goes off on his annual leave mid April. He will be doing his best to get the custom ones done before he goes including the ones that arrived from QLD today.

Anything I may have on the shelf I can probably get sent by this weekend.

"thankyou, now on with the show"