PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Pinball machines wanted

judgeboz
25th February 2006, 11:27 AM
I am keen to get my hands on any electronic pinball machines in any condition working or not will paid up to $3000. I enjoy the challange of restoring and repairing them. I have 2 boys (3 and 8 years old) who then test the machines out daily to ensure they work well (and they love it). Happy to hear from others who also have the interest/addiction as me. You can phone me on 08 82983734 ask for John.

P.S. I can talk pinball for hours so you may need to cut me off if I talk too much.

P.S.S. I was raised by 2 pinball machines from a young age. They call me Johnbot bother to Jackbot and son to Pinbot and Bride of Pinbot.

NMD
25th February 2006, 11:41 AM
:lol Welcome John. What games you got in your collection ?

RetroBorg
25th February 2006, 11:42 AM
G'day John,

Good to see you found the site. :D

How did you go selling your pinnies in the paper?

Phil

judgeboz
25th February 2006, 09:51 PM
Hi Phil, great site thanks for telling me about it. Good to see other pinball heads out there. As for my ad last saturday I had a few calls and met more heads and will now keep in touch with them (and tell them about this site if they don't aready know about it).

Today I went pinball shopping again with a new pinball head and he brought Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man (both in the best condition I have even seen).

John
(Hey, while my wife shops for clothes I shop for pinballs - thats fair)

RetroBorg
25th February 2006, 09:58 PM
Today I went pinball shopping again with a new pinball head and he brought Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man (both in the best condition I have even seen).

I love Cue Ball Wizard I spent ten weeks doing a hospitality course at the Norwood Football Club and played it every day. :D

I've never played Demolition Man though. :(

Have you checked out the Members Arcade Collection forum?

http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

I expect to see some pictures of your machines in there.

judgeboz
25th February 2006, 10:00 PM
My current machines are:
Judge Dredd
White Water
Dr Who

plus Cosmic Princess my current project.

The Pinny Parlour
25th February 2006, 11:32 PM
Hi judgeboz,

Welcome to Aussie Arcade.

Contribute as much as you can and/or just enjoy what it has to offer.

Either way, enjoy! :)

Ian

bretty
26th February 2006, 09:00 PM
Hey John,welcome. Havin some fun with the Maverick I picked up off you. Its a cool game, pretty underated I think.Still tryin to find somewhere to squeeze it in though.Might have to sell ya one of my others.
Brett

judgeboz
27th February 2006, 08:51 PM
Hi Brett, I agree I enjoyed Maverick. But for running out of space, you can always make room for pinballs, sell the fridge, tv, bed, lounge anything but not the pinballs. But seriously, happy to talk to you about buying one of your pinballs - just call me when your ready.

I now find myself either paying pinball in my shed or on the internet reading and posting replies to articles on this website between 8pm and 1am each day - cool.

gunigoogoo
28th February 2006, 12:53 PM

I'm the pinball head who bought the Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man. G'day everyone! Love the game. I hope to post some pictures up soon.

Tell 'em about the fish you scored judgeboz.

The Pinny Parlour
28th February 2006, 02:09 PM
I'm the pinball head who bought the Cue Ball Wizard and Demolition Man. G'day everyone! Love the game. I hope to post some pictures up soon.

Hello pescefritte,

We wish to extend our welcome to you, and encourage you to actively participate in the myriad of discussions that go on here at Aussie Arcade.

Either way enjoy!

Ian.

RetroBorg
28th February 2006, 02:10 PM

Welcome to the forum pescefritte, it's good to see another Adelaidian here, we look forward to seeing some pictures.