PDA

View Full Version : Flash Gordon restoration and DVD

Darksoul
10th August 2014, 07:55 PM
I'm a glutton for punishment. I've decided to do a new DVD covering restoration of a Flash Gordon. I'm hoping to have a DVD done for Expo.
I'll also burn a heap of the earlier DVDs for those of you who have not bought one or been given a burned copy. ;)
There will be a few new tricks and ideas in this restoration.......if they work!
All proceeds from all DVD sales will go to AA (so your mods can drink expensive champagne and entertain women of ill repute) :o

Anyways, here's a taste. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEiv8cq3mmI

illawarra_steelers
10th August 2014, 08:30 PM
excellent work again brad..put me down for one :)

furballx
10th August 2014, 08:32 PM
Hey, hang on a minute. The first DVDs are collectors items. If you are going to do a new one make sure that you do not re-burn the old ones as it will devalue my collection! :p

Darksoul
10th August 2014, 09:01 PM
Hey, hang on a minute. The first DVDs are collectors items. If you are going to do a new one make sure that you do not re-burn the old ones as it will devalue my collection! :p

Don't worry. I'll only issue 1500 new 5th Anniversary LE discs.

:)

Homepin
10th August 2014, 09:04 PM
All proceeds from all DVD sales will go to AA (so your mods can drink expensive champagne and entertain women of ill repute)

:023::023::023::023::023::023::023::023::023:

Pash
10th August 2014, 09:11 PM
Looks good Brad. Looking forward to seeing the finished DVD. I'll grab one from you at expo please mate.

Limorange
10th August 2014, 10:08 PM
How do we get hold of the older ones? and price?

Replay
10th August 2014, 10:12 PM
Super cool! Look forward to it

furballx
10th August 2014, 10:40 PM
Hang on a minute.....I have to read these threads a bit more carefully in future. Nobody told me we go women of ill repute as a perk for doing this job!
It appears as though some other moderator has been taking my share............

GORGAR 1
10th August 2014, 10:45 PM
Awesome game FG I played a fully restored one as in new PF actually new everything a short time ago very impressed. I have one of your early DVDs awesome viewing :-)

Darksoul
11th August 2014, 10:30 AM
How do we get hold of the older ones? and price?

I'll have all of them at Expo. If you are not going, see me a PM.

paulthedude
12th August 2014, 01:03 AM
Yes, I must also ask how much for the last dvd & availability & how do we order the new one......

riverinapinball
12th August 2014, 06:55 AM
Nice Video , looking forward to picking up the dvds.
You are a credit to the hobby.

Darksoul
12th August 2014, 12:52 PM
Yes, I must also ask how much for the last dvd & availability & how do we order the new one......

New one is not made yet! :) Should be ready for Expo.

Price? Maybe $8 each or all 4 in a case for $25. Yet to be set in stone.

Zedmaniac
12th August 2014, 06:12 PM
I'm a glutton for punishment. I've decided to do a new DVD covering restoration of a Flash Gordon. I'm hoping to have a DVD done for Expo.
I'll also burn a heap of the earlier DVDs for those of you who have not bought one or been given a burned copy. ;)
There will be a few new tricks and ideas in this restoration.......if they work!
All proceeds from all DVD sales will go to AA (so your mods can drink expensive champagne and entertain women of ill repute) :o

Anyways, here's a taste. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEiv8cq3mmI
Hey Darksoul, I guess ya probably only looking to do a small batch of discs but if ya want help I have a 1- 10 target duplicator. Z

Darksoul
13th August 2014, 09:59 AM
Hey Darksoul, I guess ya probably only looking to do a small batch of discs but if ya want help I have a 1- 10 target duplicator. Z

Thanks Zed. Will keep it in mind. But I may have access to up to 12 PCs I can use at once at work. Just checking it out now.

Zedmaniac
13th August 2014, 10:12 AM
No worries, I burn about 300+ CD's each year so bit the bullet and got a duplicator after 4 years. Burning a large lot singularly turn me in Dr Zacahriah Smith - "oh the pain, the pain"! Z

paulthedude
13th August 2014, 12:52 PM
New one is not made yet! :) Should be ready for Expo.

Price? Maybe $8 each or all 4 in a case for $25. Yet to be set in stone.

Could you please remember me when you get these organised as I would love the box set.....
Thanks in Advance
Paul