PDA

View Full Version : Rygar

immortal
13th November 2013, 08:08 PM
I am interested in having a go at the league When Rygar comes up can someone let me know please

Cheers

John73
13th November 2013, 09:04 PM
I am interested in having a go at the league When Rygar comes up can someone let me know please

Cheers

I can't recall Rygar being nominated (let alone played) in any MGL's since I've been around (last 2 or so years). Your best bet is to keep an eye out for MGL 20 which will start some time in the new year, and nominate the game for inclusion. It may not come up first time. Having said that, I would strongly suggest (although it's not required) to participate in the MGL's even if your game doesn't come up - you may find a great game or two that you've never played before :)

You've probably already seen that the current MGL high score for this game is 5.65Million. If you want knock off that score (if you can), you don't need to wait for an MGL, just play on default MAME/Arcade settings, and post a screen shot of your score in this thread: http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/13631-MGL-scoreboard - We work on the honor scheme, so we'll take your word for it that you used the correct settings and didn't use cheats/leeches (if available)

immortal
13th November 2013, 09:18 PM
Ok cool

As i rather play it on a arcade cabinet is that acceptable? using PCB not mame ect

John73
13th November 2013, 09:40 PM
Ok cool

As i rather play it on a arcade cabinet is that acceptable? using PCB not mame ect

Yep that's not a problem, if you have access to an original PCB then more power to you :)

RMacauley
13th November 2013, 09:44 PM
I can't recall Rygar being nominated (let alone played) in any MGL's since I've been around (last 2 or so years).

Played it in MGL 14 (my first) using TG settings. The AA record was done on default settings. Don't know when though. Before my time