PDA

View Full Version : The NPA Calling for your arcade cabs. Pinfest 2013 will include vids/arcades.

Fish Tales
18th March 2013, 09:35 PM
Last year at Pinfest (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/52404-PINBALL-FEST-2012-It-s-on!!-September-the-8th-and-9th?highlight=pinfest) we didn't include vids, and arcades. Due to public feedback, and demand, the NPA (Newcastle Pinball Association) has decided to include them this year :cool: Goodstuff, as pinnies, and vids go hand-in-hand, you need both to have a proper arcade!

So we are calling for people to bring them along, your dedicateds, multi-game, mame etc. Machines must be in good working order, and know that they will get alot of play over the 2 days of Sept the 21st and 22nd. Pinfest 2013 announcement thread HERE (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/57263-Pinfest-2013?highlight=pinfest) incase you missed it. We will require your machine/s for use on the whole 2 days, must be set to free-play, and you will have to get them to the venue by, friday afternoon at the latest (possibly as late as 6pm). We will have access to the venue on the thursday/thursday nite as well, so you can bring them along then if it suits better. You can take the machines home after 4pm Sunday earliest. Anyone interested will be responsible for the transport of their own machines to, and from the venue.

Why would you do this?

Support a great event, share the love of the hobby, and foster interest in all things arcade. You will also get free entry on both days, and will be able to sell your machines at Pinfest. There will be a small donation fee for sales, and anyone interested pls PM me for further details. Machines sold on the terms, that it can not be removed until Sunday after 4pm, and will be available for play on both days.

If interested please PM me, and I will start an arcade machine list.
Cheers

List so far from AA:
Woody Lowboy with a namco 3in1, pacman digdug and rallyx (thanks Mikie).
60-1 icade (thanks monsta bonza)
nintendo cab with d2k (thanks monsta bonza)

blue95
20th March 2013, 04:16 PM
Don't forget that the room will be open for a private session after closing on Saturday for people who bring machines along.

Fish Tales
21st March 2013, 02:27 PM
listed updated!

Fish Tales
18th August 2013, 12:03 PM
Highway is bringing the arcades to Pinfest this year, so lots of new/rare vids on offer. We will not be able to accomodate cabs from private contributors, but thanks for your generous offers, and I will send PMs to advise.