Maximum number of Players: 2
Gameplay: Alternating
Control Panel Layout: Single Player
Sound: Amplified Mono (one channel)

Controls:

Joystick: 4-way
Buttons: 1 [Speed Boost]

Game Introduction

Collect all the dots in the maze without colliding with (or being collided by) the missile. You can use your speed boost as long as you have fuel left. If the missile gets behind you on a long stretch it will speed up and the only way to avoid collision then is to turn a corner.

More detailed information on Space Chaser and game play can be found here: http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9644

To qualify for MGL points you will need to have submitted a score by stating your score in the subject line of your message, and posting a screenshot in this thread. Submit scores as many times as you like, please post a new message for each new score. Space Chaser comp closes Sunday 7PM December 2nd.

Check back here for progress scores..... Good Luck :cool:

Final Standings

Rank

Name
Score

MGL Points

kane
25 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/goldmedal_t.png

RMacauley
20 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/silvermedal_t.png

Nicko71
16 http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z103/holycow1973/bronzemedal_t.png

ED_209

casperthefriendly

Pelly

Fire_Power

John73

Mikie

Foot

Rat
18th November 2012, 08:44 PM
WooHooo wingtipvortex

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Jed
18th November 2012, 09:42 PM
hang on, WTV must be back on game selection :lol

at least its not another shooter :rolleyes

Pelly
18th November 2012, 10:13 PM
Just thought I would give it a crack before I headed to bed. As far as rustic maze games go, still thinking I like Turtles more... :-/

Fire_Power
19th November 2012, 11:27 AM
Looks likew this will be a fun one - and not a shooter :) I had a few games last night and thought there was a funny / strange delay between joystick move and ship doing what you asked? Didn't have joystick set for 4 way though and that stuffed me up a bit.

Mikie
19th November 2012, 03:13 PM
took a while to realize the button did something haha :D

RMacauley
19th November 2012, 05:17 PM
Looks like Crash or Head On in space

kane
19th November 2012, 06:03 PM
I wasn't expecting much from this game but once you get used to it it's actually a bloody brilliant game, I'm liking it.

wingtipvortex
19th November 2012, 06:21 PM
I wasn't expecting much from this game but once you get used to it it's actually a bloody brilliant game, I'm liking it.

Yep, its THE first game I ever put a 20c piece into, nostalgia really for me on this one. Top score kane!!

RMacauley
19th November 2012, 07:30 PM
Getting there. Need to try a few things when I haven't been up since 3.30AM :sleep

Nicko71
19th November 2012, 07:42 PM
Had a quick go, don't mind it

RMacauley
20th November 2012, 09:03 PM
Interesting occurrence earlier tonight. I played the first screen as normal but scored no points from the dots just the bonus at the end. Then it gave me another 10 point screen that played normally. I died on the 20 point screen and suddenly had a row of black extra ship symbols across the bottom of the screen. I made it to the 30 point screen and died repeatedly until I got bored at 20K and hit escape. The game was recorded (force of habit) so I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can find what caused this. If nothing else I can practice with a shitload of lives after the recording stops.

kane
21st November 2012, 12:21 PM
That happened to me too, finished the first level and only had points for the bonus. After that I think I quit out so I didn't notice anything with the lives.

ED_209
21st November 2012, 04:27 PM
If nothing else I can practice with a shitload of lives after the recording stops.

Hmm... wouldn't that be considered using save states to practice? :huh:

RMacauley
21st November 2012, 07:11 PM
Hmm... wouldn't that be considered using save states to practice? :huh:

Actually that thought did cross my mind. At the moment I'm being hammered by work so I haven't exploited this recording for more than a few minutes and it hasn't helped in any way. I played better in my last submission which was before this glitch reared it's ugly head.

Not playing tonight. It's 7.40PM and all I want to do is hit the sack. I've had bugger all sleep in the last week.

Jed
21st November 2012, 07:32 PM
Interesting occurrence earlier tonight. I played the first screen as normal but scored no points from the dots just the bonus at the end. Then it gave me another 10 point screen that played normally. I died on the 20 point screen and suddenly had a row of black extra ship symbols across the bottom of the screen. I made it to the 30 point screen and died repeatedly until I got bored at 20K and hit escape. The game was recorded (force of habit) so I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can find what caused this. If nothing else I can practice with a shitload of lives after the recording stops.

Enlighten me on this recording of a game. Does that mean you can stop the recording and re-enter the game at any stage ? And you record every game ? Because your post pretty much stated that you thought nothing of using a recorded game to practice.

John73
21st November 2012, 07:42 PM
Enlighten me on this recording of a game. Does that mean you can stop the recording and re-enter the game at any stage ? And you record every game ? Because your post pretty much stated that you thought nothing of using a recorded game to practice.

I haven't tried, but recordings work different to a save state - you can't just start playing again half way through a recording and you definitely can't record a session from a previously recorded session - if you could, then the whole Mame submission process for TG wouldn't make sense and you could just do this to break all sorts of records.

From what I've seen, when you play back a recording, when the recording ends you can then take over control of the game - i.e. the recording doesn't just stop like a DVD movie does when it hits the end.

Pelly
21st November 2012, 09:35 PM
I am fairly sure save states are against MGL policy.. or not in "good spirit" if you will. Surely using a recording to get more practice from a glitch would be in the same boat?

Rat
21st November 2012, 11:30 PM
And I'm pretty sure RM just stated he was going to practice from a saved state..........?????

Whatever.............I would be surprised if for the last three or four MGL's the leaders could possibly be playing to the true spirit of the older MGL

Yes there have been some some awesome gamers enter and they have great skills, and IMO they are probably using saved states to practice and youtube and everything they can.

I suppose that is the way it was always going to go, that is why i could not understand people wanting the little friendly comp to grow grow grow.

To be honest I have looked at youtube plays sometimes, and marp, but I have never used save states to practice for MGL, IMO that is going too far.

Perhaps this needs thrashing out and putting in the preamble of MGL 17 ?

wingtipvortex
21st November 2012, 11:46 PM
Perhaps this needs thrashing out and putting in the preamble of MGL 17 ?
Doesn't work. Been done to no avail.......

Rat
21st November 2012, 11:51 PM
WooHooo played about 10 games and got to the second level, about 6k :)

RMacauley
22nd November 2012, 12:00 AM
OK where to start.

In MAME if you are recording and decide to quit midgame when you playback the recording the game becomes playable from the point you quit from. That is what happened in this case. This is NOT a case of using the save state feature.

That being said I figure that there's no point in saying that I haven't used save states during ANY MGL because right now I'm guessing that 95% of people would just say BULLSHIT.

Therefore there will be NO FURTHER SUBMISSIONS from me on Space Chaser and I will gladly disqualify myself from this and any future MGL if need be.

Hell do a Lance Armstrong on me and strip me of MGL 14 and 15 if you want. Your call.

Rat
22nd November 2012, 12:19 AM
Doesn't work. Been done to no avail.......

Yeah, dam shame, seems all the old crowd who played for shits and giggles and the love of old school have been obliterated by the ...............ooops thats getting a bit slaggy...................deleted before posting :)

Let me finish (tonight) with just saying.......MGL was never about world records, winning at all cost, or fame. It was about recreating the competition and comrade you would have encountered at your local arcade BIND.
Sadly it seems that has been lost and I can't see it being regained.

More people have left than entered, how can we fix that?

- - - Updated - - -

RM, I personally don't think you are cheating as such, I'm sure you are a very skillful player, but I do thing you are using more resources, time, dedication, etc etc than is available to most of us, thus unbalancing MGL.

I don't want you to leave, just relax dude :) these games are old, want to be famous do something real :)

(That said I want the Space Duel WR ;))

- - - Updated - - -

the game becomes playable from the point you quit from.

and that is repeatable, so in no way different from a save state.

Brad
22nd November 2012, 06:56 AM
Rat I love your openness, honesty and enthusiasm but in this case you've just accused myself and many others of not playing to the "spirit" of MGL which I think is a bit weak. It seems your basing this on a number of players who regularly seem to top the leaderboard.

I'm one of them and let me say I have little time to be playing these games. I've never used save states in my life. I hate them to he honest as they took the highscore feature out. I don't "practice" other than to play the few games I actually play. Am I a good player? Yes, ask people who have watched me at meets. Am I a great player? no I don't think so except for when some of my favourites come up and then I start looking real good.

In any competition where people play regularly, the better players are always going to float to the top. Does that mean we "cheat" or don't play in the "spirit" of the MGL? More likely it's the simply fact that on average we're better players is all.

Now I know you haven't named names but it's pretty obvious who the targets of your post were and whilst I'm not pissed about it, I AM disappointed. Just as an FYI I suck at the current game and cannot seem to clear the first stage but I think I won't bother regardless and just go play my "save states"

Blktgr74
22nd November 2012, 07:11 AM
I may be out of line here and correct me if I am but for me the mgl is an opportunity to play games that I other wise wouldn't look at I'm not playing for shep stations. If you can pause your game good luck to you. I like seeing how everyone does at a given game. I think the mgl is run very well and if it ain't broke don't fix it. Have fun and get a little angry(10 yard fight). Not trying to rock the boat just my thoughts

RMacauley
22nd November 2012, 08:31 AM
Just a few quick responses and then I'll ride off into the sunset

and that is repeatable, so in no way different from a save state.

Fair call as it does have the same effect. If it had just been a crap performance I'd have recorded over it. With TG dead there's no need to record anymore anyway. As I said before force of habit.

ED_209
22nd November 2012, 08:34 AM
OK where to start.

In MAME if you are recording and decide to quit midgame when you playback the recording the game becomes playable from the point you quit from. That is what happened in this case. This is NOT a case of using the save state feature.

This is total BS Rob and I think your Lance Armstrong analogy is apt. You're obviously a great player but I feel cheated.

Take Rtype for example - after a really hard fought couple of weeks you beat me by a few thousand points. Were you using your "play back in" feature to get to know the levels better while the rest of us were starting from scratch each time?

Not cool.

RMacauley
22nd November 2012, 08:51 AM
RM, I personally don't think you are cheating as such, I'm sure you are a very skillful player, but I do thing you are using more resources, time, dedication, etc etc than is available to most of us, thus unbalancing MGL.

I don't want you to leave, just relax dude :) these games are old, want to be famous do something real :)

(That said I want the Space Duel WR ;))

Unfortunately I do have too much time on my hands. 41, single with no real chance of that changing any time soon so I guess I fit the "stereotype" perfectly.

Never wanted to be famous and unless I was to snap and go on some kind of rampage I never will be. Not going to happen by the way but if I did it would be something real I suppose. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

This is total BS Rob and I think your Lance Armstrong analogy is apt. You're obviously a great player but I feel cheated.

Take Rtype for example - after a really hard fought couple of weeks you beat me by a few thousand points. Were you using your "play back in" feature to get to know the levels better while the rest of us were starting from scratch each time?

Not cool.

Answer: NO. NEVER USED PLAYBACKS OR FOR THAT MATTER CONTINUES TO PLAY LATER LEVELS ON ANY GAME I'VE PLAYED IN ANY MGL. PERIOD.

This should go in a PM but I'll put it here for all to see:

I'm requesting that any of my submissions on any game in this MGL be disqualified immediately. I will take no further part in this or ANY future MGL or AA MAME event. As for MGL 14 and 15 I'll leave that one up to the mods but personally I'd scrub them as well.

Yes I know, sour grapes, perceived admission of guilt, cry baby etc. Say what you like.

I'm done with competitive gaming effective immediately.

Too much bullshit involved

ED_209
22nd November 2012, 09:07 AM
Answer: NO. NEVER USED PLAYBACKS OR FOR THAT MATTER CONTINUES TO PLAY LATER LEVELS ON ANY GAME I'VE PLAYED IN ANY MGL. PERIOD.

This should go in a PM but I'll put it here for all to see:

I'm requesting that any of my submissions on any game in this MGL be disqualified immediately. I will take no further part in this or ANY future MGL or AA MAME event. As for MGL 14 and 15 I'll leave that one up to the mods but personally I'd scrub them as well.

Yes I know, sour grapes, perceived admission of guilt, cry baby etc. Say what you like.

I'm done with competitive gaming effective immediately.

Too much bullshit involved

Well that's a bit extreme. I certainly don't want you to leave the comp or stop competing. You did kinda make it sound like you were playing by a different set of rules so it was worth questioning at least. MGL has an honesty policy that seems to work really well and if you say that you haven't been using save states or 'playing back in' or whatever to practice then that's all that needs to be said. I hope you stick around.

Rat, I think you're a little off topic and being slightly mean. You probably shouldn't get shitty at somebody for being better than you because they practice more.

Rat
22nd November 2012, 09:38 AM
Yeah Brad fair enough I suppose in my first post I did make it sound like people were not playing in the spirit, which upon reflection is unprovable, unnecessary and probably not true for most players, I'm sorry my comments offended you. Re-reading my posts in the sobering light of day I'm actually glad they were not worse considering my state when I posted them, but they are slightly embarrassing and full of typos, I will leave them unedited as punishment to myself :redface

ED_209 yeah I'm off topic as this is WTV's Space Chaser thread, but mean and shitty? nahhh I hope not.

It is in some regards a personal decision as to what is "in the spirit" anyway, some will not even read the play guides on KLOV game listings, some will not watch replays, and some will not use continues to practice later levels. I like to play without those influences to start with and to try to learn the game myself. But then watching a replay is the same as watching a good player in the arcade, and all that has been said before. The one rule that everyone agrees on though is no save states for practice, that just makes it too easy.

Rob don't take your wickets and go home, it's hard at the top so you just need to HTFU :D

As I said last night I don't want you to leave, now pull your skirt down and game on ;)

DKong
22nd November 2012, 09:53 AM
Bloody hell what just happened in the last 24 hours, accusations, name calling, nothing implies RM has done the wrong thing. Reason I have not been playing much is due to other commitments
and will be back when I can get some balance back in my schedule.

And yes Rat hates to be beaten :run:

Rat
22nd November 2012, 10:33 AM
Bloody hell what just happened in the last 24 hours, accusations, name calling, nothing implies RM has done the wrong thing. Reason I have not been playing much is due to other commitments
and will be back when I can get some balance back in my schedule.

And yes Rat hates to be beaten :run:

I didn't call anyone names did I ?

No I don't hate to be beaten, I love good strong competition, and it drives me to be competitive, the top players here now though just thrash me though and that for me personally is not as much fun as when the lead was shared more. I suppose that can be read as sour grapes, it's not really it's just me stating a fact as it pertains to me personally. The new people who are fighting for the lead now are enjoying that now, so the cycle continues I suppose.

I really enjoy MTB racing also (raced last night and got on the piss when I got home), I don't win at that either, but I smashed myself to beat the bloke who came in just behind me and smiled broadly as I shook his hand :)

That said, I do hate coming last, luckily that doesn't happen to me often ;)

RM what you said before did "imply" that you were using recordings to practice, that is what stirred everyone up, and I think understandably so, especially coming from a player of your ranking. You have now explained yourself, and I think we can all trust your word and that your scores should be accepted.

I personally feel bad that my comments may in part have influenced you to decide quit, I'm sorry that was in no way my intention, sometimes I can be to blunt and say too much. I hope that after having a nanna nap (I see in your sig you are tired) that you come back and resume gaming, umm from a new credit of course :)

Cheers,
Rat

Pelly
22nd November 2012, 10:34 AM
Everyone just chill and play some games. Rob - definitely don't want you to leave and was not accusing you of cheating (I would hate it if someone did it to me). My previous post was merely there to reiterate the rules of MGL, nothing more. Why would we disqualify you if you have done nothing wrong???

Anyway, last thing I will say on the matter. Back to work.. and maybe some Grobda tonight :-/

Fire_Power
22nd November 2012, 11:24 AM
I like the fact that on the few times I've finished level one of Space Chaser it goes through the ritual of adding 0 bonus for me as I've frittered away all my fuel.
It's like it is rubbing my nose in my poor performance :)
So far I don't think I've got higher than 5k, but it's a kinda cool game from the era.

RMacauley
22nd November 2012, 03:13 PM
A nanna nap was needed for sure. It's been a rough 24 hours including practically no sleep due to gout flaring up in my knee about 10PM last night. Tired, cranky and in pain. Not a good combination.

I've said before I've been very lucky so far with the games picked. I'd played them all at some stage with very few exceptions like Space Chaser and Fantasy Zone. Every single game was played the same way. Insert credit, press start and play from the beginning. If I played like crap early then hit escape and start again from scratch otherwise play, enter initials, take screenshot if needed and submit if required. Lather, rinse, repeat. If I was going to pull a fast one I'd have used the level select on Grobda and submitted 100K+ for a few minutes effort. No way. At no time were save states or aborted recordings used for practice. With TG being a thing of the past the only advantage to still recording is having the game there as proof if anyone questions if it's legit. I'll produce the recording if required. For the record the only 2 MGL scores I've submitted to TG were Bump n Jump and UniwarS.

Ed_209 mentioned R Type. What finally got me over the line right at the end was realizing in the last few hours that you had to wait a very long time for the cannons to re-spawn at the end of stage 3 plus sacrificing my second last life at the end of stage 5. I'd been to stage 6 and died for a few thousand points which cost me the lead an hour earlier. It was a hard fought game.

I'll have to sleep on a few things but playing Space Chaser again is not on the cards right now. Apart from any controversies I just don't like the game. I didn't like Turtles at first either but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Can't see that happening with Space Chaser.

kane
22nd November 2012, 03:53 PM
Ahhh, MGL controversy, my old friend how I've missed you....

Meanwhile I have been playing games :o For some reason I'm finding it easy to develop good patterns in this game, I've got patterns down pat for levels 1 to 3 with 4000 bonus on 1 and 2 and 1400 on 3 and I'm getting close on level 4. Managed to arse my way on to level 6 in this game.

Jed
22nd November 2012, 04:27 PM
Spacegate.... Chasergate ? What's better....

But o lord, come back a day later to find a schmozzle.....I originally asked for clarification from RMac after Ed's post made me notice it, and then from a statement that Rob made about practicing using heaps of lives. It was totally fair enough of anyone to call you on that Rob, you should see that. So hissy fits aside, you've clarified/explained, I'm satisifed... lets move on?

Anyone else who thinks it's a storm in a teacup, there are Rules for MGL, it's not just a slap up anything goes, they are there for a reason and that is to balance the playing field and make sure peeps know what is acceptable in an honour system. Read them if you haven't

And now, on with the show :lol

Mikie
22nd November 2012, 05:18 PM
Certainly hardcore in the mgl lol

Well , just trying to stay active in the rounds but getting much harder as november ends

John73
22nd November 2012, 06:25 PM
Leaderboard updated - for those who missed it, Kane posted a score within the last 20 odd posts :lol

Rob has PM'ed me and asked to be removed from the MGL (as he has already posted in here) - I've basically said to think it over and personally I hope he continues to play. I'll leave all his scores and MGL points up for the moment.

If he doesn't wish to return then I can either:
1. Just leave his scores up
2. Remove his points but leave everything else as is
or the preferred option:
3. Redistribute his points to yours truly :)

ED_209
22nd November 2012, 07:18 PM
Spacegate.... Chasergate ? What's better....

:lol definitely Savestategate

Rob, I really hope you'll keep playing. I'd be very sorry to see a player as good as you not enjoying yourself in the MGL. Viva la controversia!

John, surely it goes without saying that no scores should be taken down.

As far as the game goes, after a few short tries I seem to totally suck at it. Hmmm... maybe if I stir up enough shite I can get everybody to quit and win by default :lol

*Savestategate (TM)

John73
22nd November 2012, 07:44 PM
John, surely it goes without saying that no scores should be taken down.

You just don't want me to have Rob's points :P

I think even if I redistributed his points to me I'd still finish outside the top #3 (http://www.aussiearcade.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) in this MGL - these games have really not been up my alley :cry

wingtipvortex
22nd November 2012, 11:44 PM
Shit, id better play and post a score me thinks:redface I don't think you should leave Rob, who can we hassle then:lol seriously though, you have defended your post and your integrity is intact as far as im concerned.
As Jamma said, there are certain rules in MGL, and as much as they may be controversial, they are there for substantial reasons.

MGL has defiantly changed in the past year or so, but thats evolution......its inevitable whether I or others like it or not.

PS I feel your gout pain Rob, you know the movie Unbreakable " They Call Me Mr Glass " , well they call me " Mr Gout " Its ****ing unbelievable pain, and inhibits EVERYTHING you do!!

Gout hand!!!!!! 2 weeks of this throbbing pain.............

http://i50.tinypic.com/34hgidu.jpg

Ok, back on topic Spacechaser lovers:D

Rat
23rd November 2012, 05:47 AM
Ouch :(

John73
23rd November 2012, 06:39 AM

This may be my only score. Had a few games, this is just not me this one :( Grobda is not my type of game either - who picked these games and how old are you? :lol I must be a young whipper-snapper or something.

Edit: and why the hell is my screenshot upside down?

RMacauley
23rd November 2012, 07:41 AM
Yes I know I said no more Space Chaser but I got bored. :redface

Round 3 sucks by the way

Jed
23rd November 2012, 09:36 AM
PS I feel your gout pain Rob, you know the movie Unbreakable " They Call Me Mr Glass " , well they call me " Mr Gout " Its ****ing unbelievable pain, and inhibits EVERYTHING you do!!

Gout hand!!!!!! 2 weeks of this throbbing pain.............

Kerrriiiiist that looks painful !! Ow ow ow

RMacauley
23rd November 2012, 10:25 AM
A mate if mine gets it in the hands a fair bit. He'll disappear for weeks at a time. I've never had it any higher than the knee so far. The last time was at Funspot. It flared up in my right ankle the night before the tournament started. Three level arcade with multiple stairs but the only elevator in the joint was Elevator Action. Trying to play Buggy Challenge in the tournament was a lot of fun I don't think.

RMacauley
23rd November 2012, 11:04 AM
Figured out a 4000 point pattern for round 1 and a reliable one for round 2. Still haven't figured out round 3 but made it through on this game.

Also managed to figure out the bug that caused all those extra lives to appear. Can trigger it at will now and NO I haven't been exploiting this. Now I know what causes it I can avoid making it happen again. It's not a trick triggered during gameplay though. That's all I'll say for now.

Yes today I DO have way too much time on my hands. :p

Nicko71
23rd November 2012, 12:19 PM
Geez Rob, I thought you were quitting :D

Mikie
23rd November 2012, 12:43 PM
Nice score rob

Not sure will get back to this one this week was just pleased to make it to the 2nd stage

RMacauley
23rd November 2012, 12:55 PM
Geez Rob, I thought you were quitting :D

So did I :redface

kane
23rd November 2012, 03:37 PM
I thought the gout hand was Rob's after John finally broke his thumbs...

John73
23rd November 2012, 05:16 PM
I thought the gout hand was Rob's after John finally broke his thumbs...

I am a gout sufferer too - believe me broken thumbs are preferable to gout pain.

Typing this on an iPod and it sucks - how do people put up with them :lol

RMacauley
23rd November 2012, 07:54 PM
I am a gout sufferer too - believe me broken thumbs are preferable to gout pain.

Agreed. Back in the late 80s I worked on a shift where I was the only male amongst several older married women. I put up with their constant bitching about how weak their husbands were:
"He stubbed his toe and thinks he's dying" or "he's got a cold and thinks he's dying" and so on. The final line was always "he's never been through childbirth so he doesn't know true pain."

While I'll never pass a bowling ball through a garden hose so to speak gout is right up there on the pain factor. And they can get an epidural.

Anyway lets get back to the Space Chaser discussion. I'm thinking I've derailed this thread enough. :redface

John73
23rd November 2012, 08:17 PM
Agreed. Back in the late 80s I worked on a shift where I was the only male amongst several older married women. I put up with their constant bitching about how weak their husbands were:
"He stubbed his toe and thinks he's dying" or "he's got a cold and thinks he's dying" and so on. The final line was always "he's never been through childbirth so he doesn't know true pain."

While I'll never pass a bowling ball through a garden hose so to speak gout is right up there on the pain factor. And they can get an epidural.

Anyway lets get back to the Space Chaser discussion. I'm thinking I've derailed this thread enough. :redface

I had a tooth abscess a few years back. Left work because I couldn't stand the pain, only thing that helped was keeping ice in my mouth permanently. Went to the Dr. who prescribed Panadine Forte (yes it is strong) and it didn't touch the sides for the pain. Spend about 8 hrs with ice in my mouth, taking shots of Vodka to try and knock myself out - spewed a couple of times (no food and a gut full of alcohol on top of Panadine Forte). Passed out when the Amoxicilin drugs kicked in at about 5am the next day.

Long story short, I made the mistake of comparing this pain to a woman saying it would have been worse than childbirth, wow didn't I hear about how it's not worse. Honestly, we could get our heads blown off and women wouldn't think our pain doesn't compare to child birth :rolleyes

DKong
23rd November 2012, 08:43 PM
It's the MGL of physical pain

Jed
23rd November 2012, 08:45 PM
I knocked a hobbit door into my Garage (Arcade) from my workshop. Almost every time I go in, I hit my head cause I'm 6'2. Because my head is shaved, it takes the scab off weekly.

While it doesn't compare to childbirth, it is rather annoying.

wingtipvortex
23rd November 2012, 08:56 PM
I knocked a hobbit door into my Garage (Arcade) from my workshop. Almost every time I go in, I hit my head cause I'm 6'2. Because my head is shaved, it takes the scab off weekly.

While it doesn't compare to childbirth, it is rather annoying.

Lol, I always pictured you as 5'2, with an attitude:lol

- - - Updated - - -

It is I think with all us oldies....must have been all that joystick slamming in the day:lol

John73
23rd November 2012, 09:13 PM

Physical pain - are we talking actual physical pain (Hyper Olympics?) or metal pain (do I really have to play Crush Roller for two weeks?)

Jed
23rd November 2012, 11:15 PM
Lol, I always pictured you as 5'2, with an attitude:lol

Remember this is the Internet.... everything you read could be a lie :D

Foot
24th November 2012, 09:44 AM
Physical pain - are we talking actual physical pain (Hyper Olympics?) or metal pain (do I really have to play Crush Roller for two weeks?)

Crush roller would be preferable to Grrrrobda, 10 yard fail, and space crutcher

- - - Updated - - -

Round 3, I was on fire :lol

Nicko71
25th November 2012, 07:44 AM

Fire_Power
28th November 2012, 07:44 PM
6210 - tough game to me, but look out Foot, I'm on your tail.

kane
1st December 2012, 08:16 AM
Allow me to scrape the cobwebs off of this thread, no one else playing?

This game I died once on level 5 and the rest on 6. Not sure if I can get through level 6, the bonus runs out so damn fast.

Fire_Power
2nd December 2012, 09:20 AM
Hey Kane, are you calling me a no one? In the words of Homer J Simpson "Why I oughta ...." :)

Think I'm done with this one, too steep a learning curve for me - would have been expensive, short lived fun bitd.

ED_209
2nd December 2012, 03:18 PM

I dont really like this one much. Bit too basic and boring.

casperthefriendly
2nd December 2012, 03:53 PM

Can't say this game grabbed me at all...

ED_209
2nd December 2012, 05:46 PM

Nicko71
2nd December 2012, 06:50 PM

John73
2nd December 2012, 07:01 PM
Time Up!

Congrats Kane, who absolutely blew everyone away in this one.

I will try and update the final standings and the leaderboard tomorrow, just waiting for the germs that have taken up residence in my throat to hopefully leave.

No more games left for MGL 16, just one week of Zoo Keeper.

kane
2nd December 2012, 08:38 PM
Gee, it's been a while since I've won a round, you guys must be slacking off...

Fire_Power
2nd December 2012, 08:46 PM
and no score submitted from the nominator of the game :unsure

RMacauley
2nd December 2012, 09:35 PM
This game caused too much frustration and WAY too many dramas for my liking. If I never see or play it again it'll be too soon.

That said knowing my luck they'll drag one out of mothballs for the Funspot tournament. :lol