PDA

View Full Version : paying for side art nba jam

general_grievous
9th July 2012, 04:08 PM
I contacted gameongrafix, the old site that used to do side art and such. They will send me the files for nba jam to be reproduced for $100. I was wondering if that is a good deal. Before i send the money, can we get it done here somewhere ourselves, or is it best to send the money, get the file, then go get it printed at a local company? Thanks

Woody
9th July 2012, 06:21 PM
Used to do??

Has something changed? There site still seems to be up.

And as much as I have used Scott in the past, I would not pay just for the file. No doubt he has cleaned it up, but the files can be downloaded from the BYOAC library for a small donation, along with everything else on their site.

http://www.coinopart.com/index.php?option=com_search&Itemid=99999999&searchword=NBA+Jam&submit=Search&searchphrase=any&ordering=newest

Check it out ;)

spacies
9th July 2012, 06:22 PM
Hey mate.

Can you show me a pic of the sideart you want?

Cheers.

general_grievous
9th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Hey mate.

Can you show me a pic of the sideart you want?

Cheers.

sorry the site was classicarcadegrafix......you guys are awesome, couple of people onto this already ......the pics are 407184071940720

the main basketball and nba guy for the side art , and im after the stickers tournament edition, to stick on after i get the new side art, then my cab will look basically brand new

danloads
9th July 2012, 08:04 PM
hey man, i'll throw in for a copy of that art :unsure