PDA

View Full Version : Has any one have info on a machine called Beer Fridge?

prktkljokr
25th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Had a call today from a guy who has a machine called Beer Fridge?, he tells me it has a LAI plate on it and its a upright machine, Ive tried looking it up but zilch, he tells me the glass has beer fridge etched or printed on it, he wants to sell it to me, but I just want to know what the machine is before I do the 635 K trip to go pick it up :confused:

WOKA
25th May 2012, 09:01 PM
The only 'beer' game I know (and want) is a Taito 'Ice Cold Beer'..

Never heard of Beer Fridge..

prktkljokr
25th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Could be, but I doubt it, couldnt be that lucky for the price he wants, I have just asked for some pictures before I make the trip, so I will see if its worth it or not :unsure

knight76
25th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Could it be a clone/hack of tapper?

Homepin
25th May 2012, 09:51 PM
"635 K trip"

WOW! 635,000 kms - that's a long trip - you must be going the long way 'round via China.......:lol

Darksoul
25th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Try the moon and back!
:D

lexmark
25th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Here you go....

http://www.raclab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11:keg-mame-an-arcade-machine-that-dispenses-beer&catid=5:arcade-keggerator&Itemid=3

john

prktkljokr
25th May 2012, 10:11 PM
Here you go....

http://www.raclab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11:keg-mame-an-arcade-machine-that-dispenses-beer&catid=5:arcade-keggerator&Itemid=3

john

:lol Some how I dont think they are LAI approved machines, would be ok though :D

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

"635 K trip"

WOW! 635,000 kms - that's a long trip - you must be going the long way 'round via China.......:lol

Doh! :redface caught by the spelling police again

lexmark
25th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Had a call today from a guy who has a machine called Beer Fridge?, he tells me it has a LAI plate on it and its a upright machine,

All jokes aside....I'm a bit intrigued at what this is!! ...shame it's so far away, either way, good luck!

john

prktkljokr
25th May 2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah I must say im intrigued too, I dont want to take a 8 hour round trip to go take a look though, ill see what he emails me in the morning before I commit to a road trip, could be a pile of rotted chip board.

lexmark
25th May 2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah ....8 hour trip is a bloody long way, hopefully he sends you a pic. Please post it if he does!

john

prktkljokr
28th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Well so far no pictures have been emailed to me, and the guy is not answering his phone, so id say he has found out its either something rare, or one of his mates has grabbed it.

Still would have liked to see what it was :(

knight76
28th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Bugger, I was looking forward to seeing what it was also.

Oh well, the one that got away.

prktkljokr
31st May 2012, 01:14 AM
:lol Turns out the machine is a standard LAI upright, someone had just put a banner in the marquee that had BAR FRIDGE on it:lol

Same as this machine, but in blue, so not a rare gem tucked away