PDA

View Full Version : Wpc Ramp switch registers as popper

rook519
24th May 2012, 05:02 PM
Hey guys problem im having is the ramp complete switch top left ramp on my cftbl registers as the right popper it can only plug into one set of wires so it really cant be the wrong connection... Also if you unplug the opto on the right popper it just doesnt come up in switch edges at all
The colour of the wires it hooks up to are white-yellow green-blue
However in switch edges it says its white-yellow green-orange

The wires that hook to the popper itself that it plugs into are grey black green and white all soled colours

Any help would be great

Arcade King
24th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Are the wires soldered to the correct side of the diode?

rook519
24th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Yes the switch is installed correctly

Homepin
24th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Yes the switch is installed correctly

That isn't what he asked ;)

rook519
24th May 2012, 07:46 PM
Ok i thought he meant the switch? As he said wires. does he mean the diode on the cpu board? Which i assume is d4 judging from the switch matrix diagrame

Homepin
24th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Ok i thought he meant the switch? As he said wires. does he mean the diode on the cpu board? Which i assume is d4 judging from the switch matrix diagrame

I assume he means "are the wires soldered to the correct positions on the switch with respect to the diode that is also on the switch"

rook519
24th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Yes i just realised this after looking up about the switch matrix there is a real chace this is the problem ill go check and get back to you

rook519
24th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Awesome working now it was the diode on the switch thanks a lot guys

Homepin
24th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Awesome working now it was the diode on the switch thanks a lot guys

There you go - Arcade King knows what he is talking about when it comes to this stuff.....good outcome!

Arcade King
25th May 2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks for expanding on my post Mike. Good out come :)