PDA

View Full Version : Lot of RC gear swap for pinball project/Arcade cab

FLEX
31st January 2012, 03:10 PM
Have a large lot of rc gear I would like to swap for a project pin or arcade cab. This gear is sold as is. it has been in a storage container and a bit of mold and moisture does seem present so cannot garantee it will work. This lot would be best suited to someone with RC experience. Pickup would be best as there is a large amount of gear.
If you need some more info on the stuff send me a pm.
Send me some pics of the pin you want to swap if interested.

Brand new ASP 36A II 2 stroke plane engine with prop.

Brand new LEO .21 size water cooled boat engine. Comes with prop and 1/4 drive dog.

Kyosho 2 wheel drive stadium truck with electric speed control and radio gear. The shell even has led lights installed, cant remember if these work though.

Graupner Porch 911. Converted to off road truck. 4 wheel drive, shaft driven. Originally 2 speed but only 1st gear working. Great set of all terrain tires. Wouldnt surprise me if all the parts where there to go back to onroad as I never threw anything out. size .15 engine still has plenty of grunt but is no longer pull start. It was running just recently. Slide carby. Fuel tank may have small crack. Comes with full set of radio gear.

Classic Thunder Tiger Silver Fox. Cant say is in original condition as the parts where so hard to get I ended up getting running using bits of a real old photo copier when I was a kid, no shit! Is only 2 wheel drive at the moment. Fairly sure I could locate the original diffs but they are fairly worn out and thats why I replaced them. Is still the original .21 engine though and I did getting all up and running a long long time ago before storage. 1 servo still installed.

6 x FM transmitters. 4 x 2 channel and 2 x 6 channel one of which is a good quality Vanguard transmitter. All worked before storage but cant garantee.

2 wheel drive truck. Not sure what brand. Seems abit used and abused but it looks complete apart from a few missing screws. Did run before storage. Radio gear and mechanical speed control installed. 540 motor.

Tamiya Falcon. This one has deffinatley had a hard life. Original front wishbones non existant. Made some out of alloy a long time ago. Chassis seems good. Still has original wheels and hubs. Le Mans 480 T motor installed. Ran before storage.

Helicopter. 3 batteries. Was working before storage but real hard to fly for an amature (like me).

3 x quick car chargers for 7.2v batteries. worked before storage.

1 x 2400mah 7.2v battery. not sure how it is.

540 motor with prop, seems to be setup for glider?

1/2 litre of 10% nitro fuel.

FLEX
2nd February 2012, 10:00 AM
No takers on the swap so $350 for the lot!!

@lien_Zed
2nd February 2012, 12:07 PM
theres plans in my sig if you want to build a scratch cabinet

bigALshoalhaven
2nd February 2012, 12:19 PM
No takers on the swap so $350 for the lot!!
:obargain:o
that lot on ebay would go well over 500 i have no doubt

FLEX
2nd February 2012, 01:48 PM

I would think so as well. It would be a shame to put on egay first to find out someone on AA may of been interested. I will have to put it on egay though if it doesnt get picked up here.

The price reflects my appreciation for the members in AA and the help I have recieved from them over the years :).

@lien_Zed
2nd February 2012, 03:40 PM

i agree. ebay or similar might be the go

Arcade King
2nd February 2012, 04:04 PM
I would think so as well. It would be a shame to put on egay first to find out someone on AA may of been interested. I will have to put it on egay though if it doesnt get picked up here.

The price reflects my appreciation for the members in AA and the help I have recieved from them over the years :).

If this was in QLD I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

FLEX
3rd February 2012, 10:08 AM
If this was in QLD I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Just 1 & 1/2 hours down the road ;) .

If you had an old project pin you just couldnt be bothered with I would bring this stuff up to you and do a swap :) ?

Arcade King
3rd February 2012, 03:19 PM
nah mate sorry I sold all my pins.
Only Arcade gear I'd have to trade is my hulking big chase HQ cab and a 14" hankin cocktail.