PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart Cage O Crap

Brad
6th January 2012, 05:26 PM
I love the Kmart cage of crap. Today's score was a remote controlled Car with working headlights and under car lighting for the mighty cost of $2.00. Then I also scored a RC Tarantula for the excessive cost of $2.50. Both listed as powered but not moving. I thought it worth the a solid $4.50 investment at least. The car was a slipping gear on the rear axle. Superglued and 5 mins later works a treat. The tarantula works but bareyl moves not too sure whats wrong with it yet but either way my daughters pretty happy......the dog ain't though ;)

Arcade King
6th January 2012, 05:32 PM
Whats the top speed on your car ? :D

Brad
6th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Actually it's pretty damn quick but a car of this awesomeness only has 2 speeds.....flat out and stop which is probably okay given the racing slicks and under car lighting ;) It can out race the tarantula too so some Japanese have expressed interest in making an offer mumbling something about outrunning godzilla or the like :confused:

KMart capalaba had about 6 or 8 of these cars and 3 of the spiders

Brad

narf_
6th January 2012, 06:18 PM
i love the clearance rack

sometimes they reduce it by 50% when the red spinning light gets setup :D

Fish Tales
6th January 2012, 06:27 PM
I bought one of those tarantulas from the kmart cage of crap a year or more ago (I usually tell the missus that I am off to check the cheap shit), he never worked, and I never investigated why, just use him as a shed ornament. A few times I have been lucky enough to be at kmart or BigW when it's announced that everything in the cheap bin is an extra 50% off! Goodtimes :cool: lol

Foot
6th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Funny that when I look in the crap bin all I see is crap

Brad
6th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Funny that when I look in the crap bin all I see is crap

Don't worry foot there was plenty of that going on here too. I generally always walk away with nothing myself.

Brad

Hewitson
6th January 2012, 07:03 PM
either way my daughters pretty happy......the dog ain't though ;)
:lol

David_AVD
6th January 2012, 07:21 PM
I looked for the Trolley Of Crap at Capalaba Kmart a week or so ago and couldn't find it it's usual spot down the back.