PDA

View Full Version : Mgl13 game 8: Swimmer [finished]

Jed
31st July 2011, 06:55 PM
FOOT dips a toe in the water with

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/jammasized/swimmer-tourn.jpg

Manufacturer: Tehkan (http://www.arcade-museum.com/manuf_detail.php?manuf_id=1682&orig_game_id=9988)
Year: 1982 (http://www.arcade-museum.com/year_detail.php?year=1982&orig_game_id=9988&letter=S)

Controls:

Joystick: 8-way
Buttons: 1 [Dive]

ROM: swimmer.zip

DIP SWITCH SETTINGS:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/jammasized/swimmer-dips.gif

Game description:

Venture up stream gathering fruits while avoiding various water-bound pests and obstacles. Eat power pills to attack critters. You begin the game with three lives and an extra life is awarded at 10,000 points. The game has four levels and on each one you must gather four kinds of fruit: strawberries, bananas, grapes and melons.

For more info go to: http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9988

To qualify for MGL points you will need to post in this thread, stating your score in the subject line of your message, and include a screenshot. Submit as many score updates as you like, but please post a new message for each new score.

SWIMMER comp closes 7pm Sunday August 14th.

GOOD LUCK!

Leaderboard

Spartan: 107,790
Foot: 90,740
Jammasized: 85,210
Brad: 81,080
Foot: 69,390
Pelly: 61,670
John73: 57,970
kane: 47,160
Fire_Power: 46,110
Dkong: 40,750
azathoth: 36,650
ED_209: 36,620
wingtipvortex: 29,860
Rat: 23,910
Eliminat3r: 17810

Eliminat3r
31st July 2011, 07:36 PM
My first attempt ever at Swimmer, pretty cool game!

Big Giant Head
31st July 2011, 08:11 PM
Never played nor heard of this one, will have to have a crack for sure.

kane
31st July 2011, 08:26 PM
I hear good things about this game, although it seems a little bit Jungle King-esque (yes, I meant that as a negative :D).

ED_209
31st July 2011, 08:54 PM

My starting score. Does kinda smack of Jungle King but I came to enjoy that game.

azathoth
31st July 2011, 09:09 PM

The boss came out of nowhere!

Pelly
31st July 2011, 10:59 PM
My first shot also... timing is everything in this one... I take it that second chance thing at the end is legal? It *could* make a big difference in some scores.. For instance I got past the frogs for the first time, then lost my last life shortly after then happened to score another one with the bonus game! :cool:

John73
1st August 2011, 06:45 AM

Not my sort of game this one, but I'll give it a few goes over the two weeks.

Jed
1st August 2011, 07:47 AM
My first shot also... timing is everything in this one... I take it that second chance thing at the end is legal? It *could* make a big difference in some scores.. For instance I got past the frogs for the first time, then lost my last life shortly after then happened to score another one with the bonus game! :cool:

So it continues your game and score after the bonus stage ?

John73
1st August 2011, 08:40 AM
So it continues your game and score after the bonus stage ?

Yep, gives you one more life and you continue from where you were. As you can see, it didn't help me greatly :laugh:

Pelly
1st August 2011, 09:40 AM
Yep, gives you one more life and you continue from where you were. As you can see, it didn't help me greatly :laugh:

Yeah, I died straight away again :( First game I have ever seen that has a "chance" crack at another life.. bit like the pinnies of the 80's/90's Has anyone else seen this in another game?

Big Giant Head
1st August 2011, 09:59 AM
Well I officially suck at this game! :lol

Even managing to score the extra life I still sucked! Have to work out the timings on this one.

Jed
1st August 2011, 10:26 AM
Look forward to trying this out, it seems to polarise opinion so far. Does anyone else remember park patrol on the c64 ? Wonder if it was based on this...

Rat
1st August 2011, 10:32 AM
I think I have played it? looks like a clone of River Patrol which I enjoyed in the arcades.

John73
1st August 2011, 02:34 PM

That should keep me out of last place for an hour or two :redface

kane
1st August 2011, 04:08 PM
First game I have ever seen that has a "chance" crack at another life.. bit like the pinnies of the 80's/90's Has anyone else seen this in another game?

There was another game in a past MGL that had a similar bonus life feature, can't remember the game though, anyone remember?

wingtipvortex
1st August 2011, 08:10 PM
I think Ive played this at Dkongs place ages ago. Don't mind it at all.
http://i56.tinypic.com/255qgt1.png

Fire_Power
1st August 2011, 09:20 PM
I like the theme link up with Jungle

Foot
1st August 2011, 10:38 PM
There was another game in a past MGL that had a similar bonus life feature, can't remember the game though, anyone remember?

Guzzler :D

John73
2nd August 2011, 07:29 AM

Getting into this game a bit more than I thought I would after the my initial couple of games. :cool:

Jed
2nd August 2011, 10:41 PM
Fired up the cab and played a few games. At first I thought 'Jesus....2 weeks of Swimmer...?' but by the third game I was getting into it. I reckon this game may be a good leveller amongst the field of players.

I also had the thought, "this must be the easiest Boss in the history of Arcade games" and just after I had that I got killed by it. :lol

wingtipvortex
2nd August 2011, 10:43 PM
I also had the thought, "this must be the easiest Boss in the history of Arcade games" and just after I had that I got killed by it. :lol
:lol VERBATIM:lol

Spartan
2nd August 2011, 11:25 PM
My first up effort. 67, 960

John73
3rd August 2011, 06:51 AM

I can pretty much get right through Grade 1 without losing more than 1 life - but don't get very far into the Level 1 of Grade 2. :confused:

Jed
4th August 2011, 12:11 PM
I went to visit a local Pinnie and Video game supplier last weekend - has a stack of pins, all the big titles, and many cocktail / uprights, provides sales and rentals, biggest in the region. This guy used to be very big in the Arcade scene, holds the World Record for Stargate (apparantly the world's hardest video game??) and was recently filmed by the crew who are doing the follow-up movie to King Of Kong. They filmed him in front of his Asteroids and Stargate machines.

Really looking forward to seeing the followup now. I got to poke around in his storage areas, see all sorts of rare bits and pieces, kind of like an Aladdin's Cave for Arcades. Will be buying a Judge Dredd cabinet + Head to use for a Visual Pinball project - fixing up a 40" Bravia now to use as the playfield.

He knew of Aussie Arcade, but had never heard of the MGL. So I invited him to come on down sometime :D

DKong
4th August 2011, 02:36 PM
I went to visit a local Pinnie and Video game supplier last weekend - has a stack of pins, all the big titles, and many cocktail / uprights, provides sales and rentals, biggest in the region. This guy used to be very big in the Arcade scene, holds the World Record for Stargate (apparantly the world's hardest video game??) and was recently filmed by the crew who are doing the follow-up movie to King Of Kong. They filmed him in front of his Asteroids and Stargate machines.

Really looking forward to seeing the followup now. I got to poke around in his storage areas, see all sorts of rare bits and pieces, kind of like an Aladdin's Cave for Arcades. Will be buying a Judge Dredd cabinet + Head to use for a Visual Pinball project - fixing up a 40" Bravia now to use as the playfield.

He knew of Aussie Arcade, but had never heard of the MGL. So I invited him to come on down sometime :D

Deserves it's own thread ;) you should post it up in the arcade section maybe?

John73
5th August 2011, 01:55 PM

Not much posting going on in here or the Gyruss thread the last 24 hours, everyone busy? or just keeping scores hidden from others :laugh:

Pelly
5th August 2011, 02:51 PM
Peeps doing a Billy Mitchell I reckon :lol

I'm am playing both games, just no scores worth posting... haha

Brad
5th August 2011, 02:57 PM
I haven't played Swimmer yet and only 2 games of Gyruss. No damn time

Brad

DKong
5th August 2011, 08:14 PM
I have been recovering from MM, which meant anything other than a pinball or an arcade machine, will give this a go over the weekend. And reminds me have to post a gyruss score

Foot
5th August 2011, 08:25 PM
Score 69390

It's all coming back to me, well kinda

Big Giant Head
5th August 2011, 08:37 PM
I so suck at this game :lol

Foot
5th August 2011, 08:44 PM
I so suck at this game :lol

Good! :lol

wingtipvortex
5th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Ok. Its midweek for Swimmer now, bring on the tips ladies. I suck at this as well:laugh:

Foot
5th August 2011, 09:05 PM
This is one of those games that tips don't help much

Suppose the best tip is don't miss any of the four main fruits or your back to square one on your bonus

and on the fire fly thingy's duck duck duck

and the piranah thingys dont try and kill a respawn until the you get the next flashing blobby thing

There, that should help :lol

DKong
5th August 2011, 09:13 PM
:lol My first 5 or so games I kept dodging the flaming orb things, then accidentally hit one and realised I could eat the enemy ala PacMan style.

Improved my score significantly :lol

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

and the piranah thingys dont try and kill a respawn until the you get the next flashing blobby thing

Is that the flaming orb the flashing blobby thing you speak of.

noticed also on that screen that its hard to distinguish when you have a respawned one or not, like you have to remember.

Fun game.

Foot
5th August 2011, 09:15 PM
yes but flaming orb sounds to technical :laugh:

wingtipvortex
5th August 2011, 09:17 PM
This is one of those games that tips don't help much

Suppose the best tip is don't miss any of the four main fruits or your back to square one on your bonus

and on the fire fly thingy's duck duck duck

Ahhh......so i am actually just shit at it then:lol:lol

DKong
5th August 2011, 09:23 PM
yes but flaming orb sounds to technical :laugh:

Flashing blobby thing it is, had a couple of games with one hand ( no dive used ) and cleared the first screen, then went on to doge flashing blobby things.

Then I went on a dive arama and was doing trick dives like going under an enemy and surfacing on the fruit, awesome :laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Ahhh......so i am actually just shit at it then:lol:lol

Play a couple of games without diving and get used to the angles and maneuvers , you will need it on the later levels;)

Big Giant Head
5th August 2011, 10:21 PM
I did get to the first boss... and dove straight under him... and that was it! :lol Lasted a few seconds after that :realmad:

Pelly
6th August 2011, 10:19 AM
There is little motivation in this one for me..... no babe to rescue at the end <_<

Brad
6th August 2011, 10:44 AM
Just gave this game a go but call me silly I have no idea wtf your supposed to do at the stage with rocks where you don't move forward and theres those fish :confused:

Brad

kane
6th August 2011, 11:08 AM
There is little motivation in this one for me..... no babe to rescue at the end <_<

Yeah, no babe, the object of the game seems to be to make it to dry land so that you can flex and tell yourself how great you are...

Just gave this game a go but call me silly I have no idea wtf your supposed to do at the stage with rocks where you don't move forward and theres those fish

Eat the "power pills" (that's the official name BTW) and then eat the fish, you'll move on when they are all eaten.

Brad
6th August 2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks Kane.....had me scratching my head. I didn't realise the power pill respawned. Just got to the island where I flexed my muscles for the admiring masses :lol

brad

Brad
7th August 2011, 10:38 AM
Never played this before but I like it!

Spartan
7th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Score update:77,670

Pelly
7th August 2011, 11:49 PM
My latest attempt...

Spartan
8th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Score update: 80,060

Pelly
8th August 2011, 11:22 PM
Tonight's effort. If I can improve by 10k each night until Sunday I'll be right :lol

John73
9th August 2011, 02:26 PM

Improved my best by a whopping 480 points :lol

Made it past grade 2 for the first time, gonna take lots more practice to progress much further than this I fear.

Rat
9th August 2011, 07:24 PM
Only had a couple of swims, not a bad game, but I like River Patrol better, might find time to beat this score.

Spartan
10th August 2011, 11:20 PM
New Hi Score:90,130

Pelly
11th August 2011, 07:19 AM
New Hi Score:90,130

Nice score.. going to be hard to catch. What do you think you can hit by Sunday?

Jed
11th August 2011, 12:38 PM
Thought I might introduce a 'MGL Player Spotlight' where I'll pick a regular MGL player every few days or so and give them a few questions about themselves and their gaming history to answer. Just to encourage a bit of 'get to know your fellow MGL'ers' type thing, especially with quite a few new players this comp. All spotlighted players will get 10 questions.

So who better to start with than our current MGL13 leader: SPARTAN!

1. Age ?
2. How many years have you been gaming ?
3. When did you first discover Mame ?
4. Have you owned any consoles - which ones ?
5. What is your top 5 favourite Mame games ?
6. What is the highest score you have ever acheived on an Arcade game (mame or dedicated cab) and what was the game ?
7. Do you own any Cabinets, if so what type ?
8. Steve Wiebe or Billy Mitchell ?
9. Rage quit much ?
10. What was your very first gaming device - and what was your favourite game from it ?

Cheers :)

Spartan
11th August 2011, 03:27 PM
Thought I might introduce a 'MGL Player Spotlight' where I'll pick a regular MGL player every few days or so and give them a few questions about themselves and their gaming history to answer. Just to encourage a bit of 'get to know your fellow MGL'ers' type thing, especially with quite a few new players this comp. All spotlighted players will get 10 questions.

So who better to start with than our current MGL13 leader: SPARTAN!

1. Age ?
2. How many years have you been gaming ?
3. When did you first discover Mame ?
4. Have you owned any consoles - which ones ?
5. What is your top 5 favourite Mame games ?
6. What is the highest score you have ever acheived on an Arcade game (mame or dedicated cab) and what was the game ?
7. Do you own any Cabinets, if so what type ?
8. Steve Wiebe or Billy Mitchell ?
9. Rage quit much ?
10. What was your very first gaming device - and what was your favourite game from it ?

Cheers :)

1) Age - 39 (turning 40 this year, 2 daughters 7 and 4)

2) Have been gaming since I was about 12. Local AMF bowling alley here in Adelaide. I remember my brothers playing space invaders but my first actual hands on experience was with Front Line.

3) Discovered Mame about 6 years ago. Had a craving to play 1942 and google showed me the light. Has become an expensive hobby.

4) Consoles owned - Atari 2600, Atari 800xl, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii (for the kids). Unfortunately I am not as competitive online with the PS3. Get my ass kicked all the time on FIFA 11.

5) Five favourite Mame Games
- Gyruss
- Football Champ
- Time pilot
- Hyper Olympics

6) Best score achieved is in 1942, about 1.1m

7) Own a TMNT / Simpsons Syle cabinet (4 player - came with Sunset Riders). This has been converted to also run on Mame (still works as a Jamma cabinet as well). I use Gamex front end and also run Daphne (love Dragon's Lair) and Stella (Atari 2600 emulator)
Also own a yellow 38" lai cabinet. Came with Hell Night (Konami - with 3 guns). Cost me $300 and I guess you get what you pay for as the guns don't work (monitor issue). Have ditched guns, installed two Sanwa joysticks and a trackball. Currently running Golden Tee 99 and also Neo Geo 150 in 1.

8) Steve Wiebe or Billy Mitchell? Before joining Aussie Arcade had never heard of either of them. Can't say either of them do anything for me. Give me a better choice like Jennifer Hawkins or Miranda Kerr.

9) Rage quit? MGL and general competition bring out the worse in me. Gives me terrets syndrome and frequent restarts. Have improved from when I was a little kid. Remember throwing joysticks around after losing on combat (Atari 2600) against my brother.

10) First gaming device was the Atari 2600. In my opinion, the best cartriges for this system were developed by Activision. Best game - Pitfall. Favourite Atari cartridge would be Asteroids.

Spartan
11th August 2011, 03:33 PM
Nice score.. going to be hard to catch. What do you think you can hit by Sunday?

My goal was to get past the bonus stage on the third level and get a cheap extra 10k. Have now achieved that and new score is below (107,790). Not really interested in playing this any more. If you have or get a higher score, please post at 6:59 pm this Sunday. If I see it earlier, I may start playing this again (something that I do not want to do.)

Brad
11th August 2011, 03:52 PM
My goal was to get past the bonus stage on the third level and get a cheap extra 10k. Have now achieved that and new score is below (107,790). Not really interested in playing this any more. If you have or get a higher score, please post at 6:59 pm this Sunday. If I see it earlier, I may start playing this again (something that I do not want to do.)

It could be worse......you could play radarscope for the next 2 weeks instead........oh wait :laugh:

Brad

Jed
11th August 2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the sum-up Spartan, I reckon it's great to get people's gaming backgrounds that have ended up here in the MGL :) And I agree with you about Pitfall and the 2600, and FIFA 11 (on any system it's an awesome game.)

Next Player spotlight in a few days...

kane
11th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Now that is one big arsed crab!

Jed
11th August 2011, 07:41 PM
It could be worse......you could play radarscope for the next 2 weeks instead........oh wait :laugh:

Brad

Still haven't managed a look at it...

Huge swimmer score, I didn't see that earlier... i'm struggling around the 60-70k mark, game starts to get pretty manic from Screen 3 :realmad: good nomination though, enjoying the challenge and it isn't kickijng my arse too badly, I like that in a game.

no idea where some of you get the jungle king comparison though ??

Wet wood, no fire tonight, i'm typing this with my bike inner gloves on, and uggs, beanie. the inner gloves are a bit slippery on the magstick plus so far.

Brad
11th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Still haven't managed a look at it...

Take my advice and play it at 6:55pm on sunday week :D

Brad

Pelly
11th August 2011, 08:27 PM

107,790 - Really got my work cut out for me now.. well done.

Hey, has anyone noticed this... (it has happened to me twice now). I finished the first dragon fly level with 4 Grapes, 4 Green Melons, 4 Bananas but only 3 strawberries, missed one that on that level. SO I finished that level and it didn't give me the 1000 bonus (expected). So I then proceeded to complete the frogs and afterwards when it was tallying my bonuses I still got the 10k bonus, when it was tallying up everything it put the fourth strawberry in the box and gave me the initial 1000 points to make up the full 10k :o Have I found a bug?

Jed
11th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Take my advice and play it at 6:55pm on sunday week :D

Brad

Is it really that bad ? The screenshot makes it look promising too... love juno first, it's the only shooter I can get a decent score on.

That Arcade challenge on in Brisbane in September looks inviting. I'm pretty keen, long way to go to play games, but gives me an excuse to go away on the bike by myself :) Got a good friend In Brisbane and family in Ballina so kill three birds with one stone.

Those who haven't seen the thread elsewhere on AA, http://www.emulatorart.com.au/game-challenge/

John73
11th August 2011, 09:43 PM
107,790 - Really got my work cut out for me now.. well done.

Hey, has anyone noticed this... (it has happened to me twice now). I finished the first dragon fly level with 4 Grapes, 4 Green Melons, 4 Bananas but only 3 strawberries, missed one that on that level. SO I finished that level and it didn't give me the 1000 bonus (expected). So I then proceeded to complete the frogs and afterwards when it was tallying my bonuses I still got the 10k bonus, when it was tallying up everything it put the fourth strawberry in the box and gave me the initial 1000 points to make up the full 10k :o Have I found a bug?

Not sure if I understand you right, but you only need to get 4 strawberries on any of the the first three stages, they reset to 0 after you get 4 of them.

i.e. every one of the first three screens has 4 strawberries available (12 total), but for every three levels there is a total of only 4 grapes, melons & bananas.

If I have misunderstood what you are saying, then disregard :lol

Pelly
11th August 2011, 10:40 PM
Yeah.. kinda.. but what happened for me was that I only got 3 strawberries on the last stage before the frogs, rather that the 4 required. After completing it it didn't give me the 1000 bonus... then when you play the frog stage all your fruit normally carries over, including the strawberries from the previous level and then if you beat the frogs you get bonuses for all 4 types of fruit. I still got the bonus for the strawberries after killing the frogs even though I had 3 :-/

If I am still not clear (which is likely) then don't worry about it <_< If you can be bothered, just finish the 3 level with only collecting 3 strawberries and see what happens when you kill all the frogs on that finial level.

Fire_Power
12th August 2011, 12:34 PM
......you could play radarscope for the next 2 weeks instead........oh wait :laugh:

Brad

and by the end of the two weeks you may have developed some taste in games :lol

shabu
12th August 2011, 08:27 PM
'evening lads.

Has this been discussed yet ? : http://m.techeye.net/software/police-blame-riots-on-dwindling-pac-man-popularity

Pelly
13th August 2011, 09:56 AM
'evening lads.

Has this been discussed yet ? : http://m.techeye.net/software/police-blame-riots-on-dwindling-pac-man-popularity

Fantastic! Explains a lot :lol

Jed
13th August 2011, 10:42 AM
'evening lads.

Corrupted characters - Pacman killscreen - corrupted characters - rioters - Brixton was 1981 - Pacman was 1980 - OMG it's all making sense now :o:D

DKong
14th August 2011, 12:31 AM
Second time through is a lot harder :o

Brad
14th August 2011, 12:17 PM
3rd level is stupidly insane :confused: I kept getting smashed and couldn't get near my 41,000 score again so swapped onto the cocktail cab and got this instead =)

John73
14th August 2011, 02:18 PM
3rd level is stupidly insane :confused: I kept getting smashed and couldn't get near my 41,000 score again so swapped onto the cocktail cab and got this instead =)

Two weeks off for me.... I need to finish my cab so that I can play with a real joystick - seems like the keyboard could be holding me back on some games.... this seems like another one :lol

Foot
14th August 2011, 06:00 PM
Score: 90740

Bet my old PB by about 3k but buggered if I can get any more

kane
14th August 2011, 06:10 PM
My final swim.

Jed
14th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Haven't played since last week, just too busy with more #%$@^$#@ fencing this weekend and the weather was too nice to be inside.

This was by best effort from last week, I enjoyed this game.

John73
14th August 2011, 06:28 PM
No further improvement for me. Just about to eat dinner, so I can't go swimming for another 30 minutes which leaves me out of time to do any better :lol

Pelly
14th August 2011, 06:52 PM
Could have done a lot better if I had more time... didn't really get a good shot this weekend :-/

Fire_Power
14th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Glad this is over - the first round is easy with random losses on board 3 and then it just gets too hard.

azathoth
14th August 2011, 06:58 PM

It's not too bad a game. More fun than Radar scope :)

Jed
14th August 2011, 07:02 PM
TIMES UP!

REsults are:

1. Spartan: 107,790 - 25
2. Foot: 90,740 - 20
3. Jammasized: 85,210 - 16
4. Brad: 81,080 - 13
5. Pelly: 61,670 - 11
6. John73: 57,970 - 10
7. kane: 47,160 - 9
8. Fire_Power: 46,110 - 8
9. Dkong: 40,750 - 7
10. ED_209: 36,620 - 6
11. azathoth: 36,550 - 5
12. wingtipvortex: 29,860 - 4
13. Rat: 23,910 - 3
14. Eliminat3r: 17810 - 2

I'm in a rush tonight, sorry about the briefness other updates later etc

Foot
14th August 2011, 07:12 PM
Yay 33 points for me, not

Foot
14th August 2011, 08:37 PM
Yay 31 points for me :bunny:

kane
14th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Yay 31 points for me :bunny:

:lol

Jed
14th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Yay 31 points for me :bunny: so you can add up this time, cool ;) i'll fix it all when i get home Like i said, was in a hurry and trying to tie this up when i was scheduled elsewhere at 7... any other mgl mods feel free to step in and polish :)

John73
14th August 2011, 10:00 PM
so you can add up this time, cool ;) i'll fix it all when i get home Like i said, was in a hurry and trying to tie this up when i was scheduled elsewhere at 7... any other mgl mods feel free to step in and polish :)

So many posts in between so many posts.... you're doing a good job Jamma :) Can't be easy sorting through all this stuff :) Haven't checked any of the threads, I'll take your word for it that I'm in whatever position I'm in :D

wingtipvortex
15th August 2011, 10:19 AM
Results table amended. Please be patient with the mods guys, we will get around to updating and correcting entries as time permits:)

Foot
15th August 2011, 10:55 AM
Results table amended. Please be patient with the mods guys, we will get around to updating and correcting entries as time permits:)

I'm in no hurry. Can you have another look at the table when you can, I can't come 2nd and 5th (Although I did have a mate who went 2nd and 7th once....)

Brad
15th August 2011, 11:08 AM
(Although I did have a mate who went 2nd and 7th once....) :lol:lol ewwwww

Fire_Power
15th August 2011, 12:47 PM

Sorry - didn't mean to cause offence to anyone with my ealier - now deleted - post. Didn't realise it was stepping on mods feet if it was to correct the results table :redface I was just trying to point out I'd scored points in both positon 9 and position 15. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

So many posts in between so many posts.... you're doing a good job Jamma :) Can't be easy sorting through all this stuff :)

Agree and thanks.

Jed
15th August 2011, 01:00 PM
Sorry - didn't mean to cause offence to anyone with my ealier - now deleted - post. Didn't realise it was stepping on mods feet if it was to correct the results table :redface I was just trying to point out I'd scored points in both positon 9 and position 15. Cheers.---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------Agree and thanks. No Offence taken, was just that the table you re posted also had errors... I deleted it to avoid further confusion. But posting of results tables should be mods responsibility, remember to truly balls things up requires a moderator :) Thanks for the feedback though from yourself and john also, it is a fairly big job at times, and often you only hear from some players when you stuff up their score or make a typo :lol