PDA

View Full Version : Arcade/video game/console posters

MangledLeg
24th August 2010, 09:11 AM
I was searching in Google for posters/large prints of video game/arcade/console posters, but more for classic/older games rather than stuff from the last couple of years, and wasn't having any luck really. It's a bit annoying, as I'm sure it's not too tricky to get posters/prints of classic movies and albums, but nothing's there for video games. Gotta love the gaming industry :P

Anywho, does anyone have a place they could recommend I check out online for this kind of thing? Or would DIY be a better option? If the latter, what sites do you guys use to source super hi-res artwork suitable for poster printing?

The stuff I'm keen on would be games from the 80s and up to the mid-90s. There used to be some great Sega Saturn posters that came out locally back in the day as well - I reckon I have a Guardian Heroes one somewhere around the place that I could probably scan and restore, but any more of that variety would be great.

I guess there's always eBay - haven't looked much on there, but I'm guessing there might be some original posters up on there that would do the job. Maybe ;)

If anyone has any suggestions, would be great to hear them!

Homepin
24th August 2010, 09:52 AM
http://www.mamechannel.it/pages/flyers.php