PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Airborn Pinball

Pinball Warehouse
20th November 2006, 10:40 PM
I traded in today a Airborn machine, It is in as new condition, one of the best condition machines that I have had for a long time, it has not a mark on it anywhere. The question is What is it worth on the retail market. Its a nice looking game, excellent sounds, excellent game play, great multiball, very similiar to playing f14 tomcat. This is a collector machine if ever I have seen one.

jeff
20th November 2006, 10:48 PM
pretty sure there was a nice one on ebay in the last month bdf :cool: , not sure if it sold or what it started at though :cry

markc
20th November 2006, 11:07 PM
yes Jeff was one on ebay

I dont recall it getting a bid either

Tony you going to sell it or keep it ?

Pinball Warehouse
20th November 2006, 11:17 PM
Yes, it is the same game that was on ebay last week. He had a starting price of $3000 and didn't get a bid. I traded it in for a NBA Fastbreak in mint condition.
Yes Mark, it is for sale, not sure what to put on it. It is in out the the box condition.

jeff
20th November 2006, 11:19 PM
yes Jeff was one on ebay
shit mark, youve discovered my secret identity :cry
i am really a capcom airborne pinball machine :o

NMD
20th November 2006, 11:21 PM
Geez, if its that nice it'd be criminal to let it go for under 3k! So many games not even close to mint go for ridiculous prices on ebay. I guess there isnt much love for Sega pins though except maybe South Park. I enjoyed Independence Day the ramps on that are really nice.

Pinball Warehouse
23rd November 2006, 08:37 PM
Just finished detailing it today, What a beautiful game, and it is an excellent game to play, heaps of shots, it requires a fairly high skill level to get high scores. Great game in as new condition. Would like to get near $3000 but open to offers. If anybody down south interested, I'm sure the arcade king Travis could come over and inspect it for you. I will ask him if thats ok.

markc
23rd November 2006, 09:35 PM
shit mark, youve discovered my secret identity :cry
i am really a capcom airborne pinball machine :o

l:lol Jeff

good luck with it Tony If I get asked for one I will send you a email

mark

4_ur_amusement
29th August 2008, 11:23 PM
that was my machine

terry007
30th August 2008, 06:21 AM
Not wanting to step on anyones toes, nor talk down this pin, but, I reckon Wayne sold one recently for $1K.

I dont think it is valued very highly.

Having said that, I didnt see the condition of Waynes, much less than compare it to this minty one.

4_ur_amusement
30th August 2008, 08:08 AM
Mate your right but I didnt want to say it.I sold the machine about 3 years ago for $1800 it does have some features that other pins dont though

Pinball Warehouse
30th August 2008, 08:41 AM
Hi Troy, is that all you sold it for, Mate it was as new condition. I sold it 2 years ago at xmas for $3000

Strangeways
30th August 2008, 10:07 AM
Tony, I believe this machine to be regarded highly and from IPBD it scores an 8.1. It is is anything like the pictures on the IPDB entry, is it worth what you are asking for it.

Best of luck with the sale - someone will be very pleased with it.

Virgil Tracy
30th August 2008, 10:31 AM
I m confused, I didn't think there was a machine for sale. I thought it was just a 2 year old thread that just got revived:unsure

narf_
30th August 2008, 10:38 AM
im curious why bring it up in the first place :unsure. Ok it belonged to troy originally but so

as said its 2 years old the pin could be anywhere by now even on gibos demolition lot even :unsure

terry007
30th August 2008, 10:54 AM
DOH!!!!

That'll learn me for not lookin at the date!:075:

Pinball Warehouse
30th August 2008, 11:12 AM
Not sure why it was bought up again after 2 years, the machine was sold 2 years ago.

Crafty
30th August 2008, 11:33 AM
PWNED !!!!

All of you..