PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts and Goblins Query

GIBO
20th June 2010, 03:54 PM
Im trying to get the second player to work on the second player controls, at the moment 2nd player plays on the 1st player controls.In test menu the 2nd controls register,have checked dipswitch settings but nothing really applies.Am I missing something:unsure

Arcade King
20th June 2010, 04:05 PM
I thought 2nd player only works in cocktail mode?

GIBO
20th June 2010, 04:07 PM
Maybe as they work in cocktail mode,Have noticed on some XXXX in 1 boards that it does switch player controls so thought the orig may do also

Arcade King
20th June 2010, 04:34 PM
Looking at the dedicate cab which has one joystick I'd say defiantly only works in cocktail mode.

GIBO
20th June 2010, 04:36 PM
Thanks mate

GENERALGOSH
21st June 2010, 05:03 PM
Im trying to get the second player to work on the second player controls, at the moment 2nd player plays on the 1st player controls.In test menu the 2nd controls register,have checked dipswitch settings but nothing really applies.Am I missing something:unsure

is it a dedicated cab or on mame gibo? i have been playing with alot of older games in mame trying to work out controls in my cocktail cab and have found some older games share the same control for player 1 and 2. i.e gyruss, pac man, ghost and goblins, space invaders etc.. hope this helps?

GIBO
21st June 2010, 05:42 PM
is it a dedicated cab or on mame gibo? i have been playing with alot of older games in mame trying to work out controls in my cocktail cab and have found some older games share the same control for player 1 and 2. i.e gyruss, pac man, ghost and goblins, space invaders etc.. hope this helps?

Original Pcb,but in cocktail mode it does flip and use the other controls

GENERALGOSH
21st June 2010, 07:41 PM
ah... i see.. in hindsight, seems like my post is quite irrelevant, apologies!