PDA

View Full Version : Video Juke

danrosemm
8th June 2010, 09:32 PM
Hi there,
Dont know if this is the right area but wold like to make a music video Juke. I am running sk Jukebox atm. Anyway to make it play vis???;)

gameroom
8th June 2010, 09:39 PM
version 4.0 and 4.1 can play videos with the setting checked in the last options menu.

there is a fault in this version that makes songs get missed. This problem is not in ver 3.0 but does not support video.

raysco
9th June 2010, 12:41 AM
Hi Dan,
I run a mix of videos and mp3s on mine, just a point if building one, be careful that the viewing angle will be ok as LCDs have a limited field of view. mine is tilted back slightly so unless you are standing up the vids look pretty crappy. But its a great feature....:D

gameroom
9th June 2010, 06:17 AM
Hi Dan,
I run a mix of videos and mp3s on mine, just a point if building one, be careful that the viewing angle will be ok as LCDs have a limited field of view. mine is tilted back slightly so unless you are standing up the vids look pretty crappy. But its a great feature....:D

With the jukeboxes I build, you have the option of watching the videos on the selection screen, or on a separate monitor/tv/projector. This stops the viewing angle problem.

daics3522
9th June 2010, 11:39 AM
With the jukeboxes I build, you have the option of watching the videos on the selection screen, or on a separate monitor/tv/projector. This stops the viewing angle problem.

I run a full licensed version of Partytime Jukebox which also allows videos to play on the selection screen and an external screen also ...........

AdamC
10th June 2010, 05:59 PM
Ive put in Etouch V5 from www.freeboxjukebox.com (http://www.freeboxjukebox.com) in a few of the jukeboxes i've made. Its pretty good stuff.
Theres different skins made for it, and its constantly updated.

It can handle music vids, and music ... and even internet radio stations!