PDA

View Full Version : MGL 11 Start Date/Time

DKong
22nd May 2010, 11:31 AM
Was wondering when we should kick this MGL 11 off and if everyone is happy with the same start/finish times for each game that we used last time. Rules (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=607)

I was thinking maybe this Monday night (24/5) :unsure

wingtipvortex
22nd May 2010, 11:49 AM
Monday is good for me:)

Jed
22nd May 2010, 01:08 PM
Wahoo, bring it on :)

Monday and the usual start/finish etc sounds good to me.

Jed
22nd May 2010, 10:27 PM
the shortest comp ever!

sure you all know about the google homepage pacman game by noew3. Now, that is.

20,940 :D

And that after a bottle of red and some hime made non-daIRY baileys! :lol

DKong
22nd May 2010, 10:58 PM
the shortest comp ever!

sure you all know about the google homepage pacman game by noew3. Now, that is.

20,940 :D

And that after a bottle of red and some hime made non-daIRY baileys! :lol

:lol

I had 3 games today and on my third a weird thing happened, first level, ate a powerpill and the ghosts went into umm blue mode, but stayed there, didn't change back to coloured ghosts until I ate them.
every power pill on this level did it, I also found a spot (the start spot on the first level) where I could just leave pacman and not get ghosted ?.
This has not happened since, is there a bug in the google version :o are they not representing Puckman in his full faultless 1981 programming glory.
:D

Jed
23rd May 2010, 11:27 AM
:lol

I had 3 games today and on my third a weird thing happened, first level, ate a powerpill and the ghosts went into umm blue mode, but stayed there, didn't change back to coloured ghosts until I ate them.
every power pill on this level did it, I also found a spot (the start spot on the first level) where I could just leave pacman and not get ghosted ?.
This has not happened since, is there a bug in the google version :o are they not representing Puckman in his full faultless 1981 programming glory.
:D

I found the same thing, ghosts not reverting but staying blue - makes the game of pacman a fair bit easier... what is really quite fun/hard is playing two players simultaneously with your right and left hands, pacman and Ms pacman, really tricky!

Rat
23rd May 2010, 09:44 PM
Monday lunchtime is good for me :)

(But keep close times at 8pm)

DKong
23rd May 2010, 09:53 PM
Monday lunchtime is good for me :)

(But keep close times at 8pm)

I'll try and get the first game up early.