PDA

View Full Version : To All Sydney Members

prowler
8th April 2010, 05:14 PM
I will be heading to Sydney in either the first week of May or the first week of June (will advise which month when i am 100% certain). If any of you guys happen to buy a pin from up here and for me to bring it down for fuel money, i am more than willing. I only have a station wagon, which i have delivered 3 pins so far in so i guess first in best dressed. :) I'm thinking of the next 2 containers that Tony has coming where i might be able to take one down for someone.

John

Have found out that i will be going down to Sydney on the 24th of April. Sorry for date stuff up, if i can help anyone out pm me.

silverbak
8th April 2010, 08:48 PM
John,

thats a really considerate offer .. hope pinball shed or someone up in Brisbane has a real bargain & I can take you up on the transport offer

cheers ..Paul

Railways
8th April 2010, 11:07 PM
Gracious offer :023: Been a few offers of AA members in the last year with transport and a testament to the hobby. onya Prowler:)

kayakkingoz
8th April 2010, 11:16 PM
Good on ya mate. The drive sucks, probably 12hrs to syd. Hope you have someone else to help with the drive. Easier with 2 doing about 2 hr shifts each.

Audioenslaved
9th April 2010, 01:39 AM
Did the drive last week was beautiful 11 hours or so of highway bliss! Don't tell me I can't afford another pin! I don't want to know you are coming down... Hmmm wonder if the budget can stretch to a fourth pin.... 3 purchase in a month I highly doubt it...
Posted via Mobile Device

prowler
11th April 2010, 06:38 AM
Have found out that i will be going down to Sydney on the 24th of April. Sorry for date stuff up, if i can help anyone out pm me.

prowler
17th April 2010, 04:28 PM
5days to go if anyone wants a pin transported to Sydney. ;)