PDA

View Full Version : Who likes to stir the pot???

Zorn
25th February 2010, 06:37 PM
Had a bit of fun tonight, was a bit bored so did this
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

steve2000
25th February 2010, 06:44 PM
Ha you better watch it. His cronies that cruise this site will report back to the dickhead and you will get banned :lol

Zorn
25th February 2010, 06:46 PM
oooooo, me and another memeber are sitting here waiting for it, that's how damn stupid he is, loses me as a site member and then his back to 2 members lol

anyhow, whoever is smart enough to be one of his "cronies" is also lucky enough to have an extra chromosone like their fearless leader hahahahahahaha

narf_
25th February 2010, 06:48 PM
Member No.: 12,613

he has plenty of spare time :lol

Zorn
25th February 2010, 06:49 PM
hahahaha, was just looking at his public profile and says "gender not set" wonder if he's having a Lady Gaga problem??

nah man, just fixing a forum members pc and though I'd get constructive

"-playfield has been fully stripped and polished/cleaned-"so now you don't have to worry about those annoying decals on the playfield, it's just a nice smooth piece of polished plywood :)

bigdaddy
25th February 2010, 07:53 PM
[i]Posted via Mobile Device[/What snots no good for polish. ff
i]

Arcade King
26th February 2010, 04:22 AM
Looks like I'm still his bitch :lol
Interesting though his join date is 29-September 03 and he claims the forum has been around since 02....couch bullshit cough. (he'll have to fix that up before somebody points it out ;))
Same old Poower. :boring:

narf_
26th February 2010, 05:29 AM
i have the power
http://blog.mondotees.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/double-punch-flyer1.jpg

:lol:lol

Zorn
26th February 2010, 07:10 AM
I will apologise if I have offended anyone here with my antics, but sorry, I can't stand people who rip off so many others and then bag our forums with rubbish, he did point out to me on their forum that it was a year old post hat I commented on, but I did that because it was the most recent one for his pinball thread lol.

Who has the power?? we have the power :)

Prof
26th February 2010, 03:55 PM
Maybe I should drop him a visit :D Got a couple of Qix's I want to offload :p

relapse
27th February 2010, 08:17 AM
I will apologise if I have offended anyone here with my antics, but sorry, I can't stand people who rip off so many others and then bag our forums with rubbish, he did point out to me on their forum that it was a year old post hat I commented on, but I did that because it was the most recent one for his pinball thread lol.

Who has the power?? we have the power :)

That was gold, absolutely hilarious, I got banned too. I only went over there for a laugh and he thinks by banning me I would even care :lol: it actually made the whole excercise worthwhile.

Obviously he must lurk on this forum 24/7 because I was banned within an hour of talking about you stirring the pot with him about that pinball. Obviously Aussie Arcade is a permanent fixture on John's pc screen

The sad thing was that I was the only person logged onto that forum and occassionly his name would pop up, so there is literally no-one there besides him and someone that posts with an avatar of a Space Invaders pinball.

Yet he apparently isnt the problem :lol:

@lien_Zed
27th February 2010, 09:07 AM
The sad thing was that I was the only person logged onto that forum and occassionly his name would pop up, so there is literally no-one there besides him and someone that posts with an avatar of a Space Invaders pinball.

the space invaders user is probably one of his other user names he uses :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

relapse
27th February 2010, 09:11 AM
the space invaders user is probably one of his other user names he uses :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol:

most probably one of his different personalities

@lien_Zed
27th February 2010, 09:17 AM
:lol:

most probably one of his different personalities

yep...one of billions :lol:lol:lol:lol

Zorn
27th February 2010, 03:28 PM
That was gold, absolutely hilarious, I got banned too. I only went over there for a laugh and he thinks by banning me I would even care :lol: it actually made the whole excercise worthwhile.

Obviously he must lurk on this forum 24/7 because I was banned within an hour of talking about you stirring the pot with him about that pinball. Obviously Aussie Arcade is a permanent fixture on John's pc screen

Yet he apparently isnt the problem :lol:

I at least lasted the night I did the post, the next day he banned me and put my nick as " I am a wanker " thought that was awesome :lol:lol:lol

relapse
27th February 2010, 04:14 PM
I at least lasted the night I did the post, the next day he banned me and put my nick as " I am a wanker " thought that was awesome :lol:lol:lol

I guess you are now also struck off the list of going to one of his awesome games nights :lol

@lien_Zed
27th February 2010, 08:52 PM
I guess you are now also struck off the list of going to one of his awesome games nights :lol

damn... and i bet he was really looking forward to going to one of them in his lifetime too.... oh well... next life time perhaps :unsure :lol:lol:lol

Arcade King
28th February 2010, 05:30 AM
Wish I could go to one of his "me, myself and I" games nights. :(

Beast
28th February 2010, 05:53 AM

I am surprised you're not invited Trav :p

@lien_Zed
28th February 2010, 07:30 AM
I am surprised you're not invited Trav :p

i have thought Trav would be on the top of the list of people to invite :unsure :lol

Zorn
28th February 2010, 07:31 AM
bugger, I heard his gmae nights were the best, more than enough games to go around for him and 1 other person hahahahahah

narf_
28th February 2010, 07:40 AM
due to budget cuts trav is just a cardboard cutout :lol

@lien_Zed
28th February 2010, 10:46 AM
due to budget cuts trav is just a cardboard cutout :lol

due to extreme budget cuts, the cardboard cutout will be done by grade one students using scissors instead of a laser cutter :lol:lol:lol

narf_
28th February 2010, 10:56 AM
next time on border security

"we have discovered a batch of 48in1's containing illegal workers " :lol

relapse
1st March 2010, 09:41 AM

I think you're right because all the videos he has posted from his "games nights" have no-one in them.

narf_
1st March 2010, 10:54 AM
tumbleweeds aint a nocturnal species :lol

relapse
1st March 2010, 01:02 PM
tumbleweeds aint a nocturnal species :lol

hahahaha no-one from here is invited because "we are all backyarders who fix things with toothpicks and bubblegum and polish things with spit"

what a nutbag :lol

@lien_Zed
1st March 2010, 02:41 PM
hahahaha no-one from here is invited because "we are all backyarders who fix things with toothpicks and bubblegum and polish things with spit"

i dont use spit to polish stuff with:realmad:

I use Brasso, im a certified high end backyard cowboy repairer thanks!:cool:

narf_
1st March 2010, 02:52 PM
i pay $15 a litre for my polish :lol