PDA

View Full Version : Xecuter Australia

Mickey Juice
2nd December 2009, 10:24 AM
Has anyone bought anything from Xecuter Australia?

I deposited some cash for a Xbox1 faceplate... and the item is still 'preparing for packaging'.. even weeks later. I also noticed the item has been removed from the site. I'm guessing 0 stock.

I'll send another email, but their communication is non-existent.

http://www.xecuter.com.au/

Emohawk
2nd December 2009, 12:12 PM
I have before it did take a while to come in as well.

They are located in outer melb. Hoppers I think...

Myny
2nd December 2009, 01:01 PM
Yup, they're in Hoppers - nearly bought something from them ages ago but never got around to it.

cwispy
2nd December 2009, 03:00 PM
I used them a couple of years ago and although they were a bit slow sending out the order, it arrived and was packaged ok.

Mickey Juice
15th April 2010, 10:58 AM
Just a footnote to this one...

I originally placed my order in Oct 09... Never heard a peep. So I came across their phone number. The guy, Michael works from Muirfield Computer Services (03) 9369 3565.

So I rang just before Easter requesting a refund. My order was updated straight away to 'processing refund'. Nothing happened for a few weeks, so I rang back this week and the refund was finally processed.

These guys are no longer the official reseller of xecuter gear in Aust too. So buyer beware!!

t1ckt0ck
15th April 2010, 06:09 PM
I have bought from them ages ago and they were really good.
They probably went downhill when xbox 1s got phased out.

Mickey Juice
15th April 2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah my initial purchase is about '06 was superfast... now not so much

Myny
15th April 2010, 11:25 PM
All of the Muirfield related business went VERY downhill around the .com crash. They had their fingers in every pie, and it was long suspected in the industry that some of those pies were not completely legal!