PDA

View Full Version : games for sale + artwork site

feeras
13th September 2006, 08:26 AM
Hi all,

Just saw this on the neo-geo.com site:

http://www.hokuriku.ne.jp/ikemori/

I've never dealt with them/him/her and I'm not even sure if they deliver to Australia but they have a lot of games for sale (a little expensive I'm guessing) and the sticker/instructions section seems reasonably priced for original stuff. Hope it helps anyone....

Let us know how your orders go if you do decide to order.

Cheers,

bwodie
13th September 2006, 08:37 AM
yeah hes been trying to push his stuff off for a while on ng.com
be carefull, apparently he has a fair load of bootlegs

feeras
13th September 2006, 08:49 AM
ah thanks for the heads up.. thanks

Berty
13th September 2006, 09:00 AM
That is my good friend USC ;) He has got some good stuff at reasonable prices, but be prepared to get srewed over on postage as he will only send via EMS. I asked for my stuff to be sent via airmail (A $1 manual) and he wanted $25 USD in postage. I used to buy alot of stuff from this guy but his policies really gave me the shits, no to mention i got stuffed around by him in my last order.

You are best to use a deputy service who can buy from Mak or G-Front as all USC does is go down to Akihabara and get this stuff from the shops to re-sell with a (big) mark-up.

Berty
13th September 2006, 09:42 AM
ALSO...

When i bought artwork from this guy he decided to fold it up!!! Not only that but one art set i bought from him looked like total ass. Always make sure that if you are buying art from him, tell him if its to big to be put into an envelope, then roll the bastard's up in a tube! Also make sure you get him to describe condition of the items to you.

sneek
13th September 2006, 12:28 PM
Yeah as berty said... be very very cautious. His english is pretty bad, he will ignore emails at will...

The markup is crazy high... and you will always get screwed over in shipping by a long way.

Just another reseller.

However i didn;t know he has boots. :/

Berty
13th September 2006, 12:31 PM
However i didn;t know he has boots. :/

I would be wary of the *detective* work of some members on NG.com. I think that japhei got them all very paranoid:108: I really dont think that USC would knowingly sell boots.

bwodie
13th September 2006, 12:52 PM
berty could be completely right. ng.com peeps talk rubbish all the time.
I just remember a few guys claiming they had received bootleg cps2 and neo carts from him.
he may well of not known himself, who knows

sneek
13th September 2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah hence why i was surprised with i read that... :)
From what i hear they have been pissing off many decent sellers... even to the point of going out of their way to discredit them.