PDA

View Full Version : rally-X horizontal only in 48 in 1

DaveEverett
2nd August 2009, 10:56 PM
This one has me stumped. I have a 48 in 1 vertical mode. All games are correct except New Rally-X which only shows in horizontal.

I've looked for dipswitch settings in the menu and there are no options for rotating it.

Is this a known issue with the 48 in 1 If so is there a workaround?

I am a total newbie to these multi-game boards so please excuse all these questions, as I don't know what to expect from these boards yet.

Thanks,
Dave Everett

AskJacob
2nd August 2009, 11:07 PM
That is odd. I have a 48 and rally-x has been modified to fit in a vertical setup.

What version is the firmware (when you go into the setup menu it will tell you).

It may be a newer version - perhaps they forgot to use the modified rally-x.

I can re-burn the firmware to a different version if that is the case.

Cheers
Jacob

wingtipvortex
2nd August 2009, 11:57 PM
I have a 48 and rally-x has been modified to fit in a vertical setup.

Cheers
Jacob
Mine is the same, it sounds a bit strange?? Although, you have other probs with your 48(sound).
Mabye its a knackerd board:unsure

DaveEverett
3rd August 2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks guys.

It's a brand new board, or at least sold to me as such. I'll check the firmware version today. Thanks for your offer Jacob, I live in Ryde so you're only up the road from me.

Dave

DaveEverett
3rd August 2009, 01:16 PM
The version is 309 (CGC-NP205)

I checked the voltages from the PS
5v is 5.17
12v is 12.12

Dave

rod71
3rd August 2009, 01:38 PM
That is weird. Can you show us a pic?

DaveEverett
3rd August 2009, 04:50 PM
That is weird. Can you show us a pic?

Yeah, I'll take one tomorrow mate, but it's as simple as I say, all games are vertical except rally-x.

Dave

SectionZ
3rd August 2009, 09:04 PM
Yeah, I'll take one tomorrow mate, but it's as simple as I say, all games are vertical except rally-x.

Dave

That's right it's meant to be a Horizontal game but it's squished on there - Unplayable.... IMO

AskJacob
3rd August 2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks guys.

It's a brand new board, or at least sold to me as such. I'll check the firmware version today. Thanks for your offer Jacob, I live in Ryde so you're only up the road from me.

Dave

Wed nights are my now officially reserved "help a mate out" nights, so keep that in mind :D

I have a 48-in-1 (with the rotated rally-x)you can try out in your cab to double check if need be. Double check the sound etc I mean...

Cheers
Jacob

DaveEverett
3rd August 2009, 10:29 PM
Wed nights are my now officially reserved "help a mate out" nights, so keep that in mind :D

I have a 48-in-1 (with the rotated rally-x)you can try out in your cab to double check if need be. Double check the sound etc I mean...

Cheers
Jacob

Cool thanks Jacob. I'll pm you.

Dave

That's right it's meant to be a Horizontal game but it's squished on there - Unplayable.... IMO

Alas if only it were simply squished, at least I could try and play it, but unfortunately it plays horizontally.

Dave

maxpower
5th August 2009, 09:11 AM
I have 8 48 in 1's here and tested them all yesterday and they are fine. Never heard of this before.:o