PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Barrel Artwork

Vendetta
2nd August 2009, 12:53 AM
I have just finished my lowboy which has been set up for Heavy Barrel:) Does anybody have any artwork (marquee, bezel, CPO) for Heavy Barrel. Any help would be appreciated:D

dav000616
25th September 2009, 04:25 PM
The joy monkey graphics resource has graphic scans of the heavy barrel marquee and bezel. I could post the link for you when i get back to australia and can give you the dimensions of both the original marquee and bezel from my heavy barrel kit.

stu
25th September 2009, 06:30 PM
I've only ever seen the HB artset once, and it was attached to a PCB that sold for more than $250..... would love to own the originals for my collection :)

Vendetta
25th September 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks mate, that would be great if you could do that. So far I have had no luck.

spriggy
25th September 2009, 09:26 PM
http://artwork.joymonkey.com/

Vendetta
25th September 2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks Spriggy, unfortunately I have tried the scans from this site with a friend of mine who works for a printing company and he said the resolution os no good:(

dav000616
10th March 2010, 08:08 PM
I've only ever seen the HB artset once, and it was attached to a PCB that sold for more than $250..... would love to own the originals for my collection :)

Regarding this heavy barrel bezel, i purchased it from quarterarcade for $25.00 sometime ago, i see your in melbourne so i am, if you want to scan it i would lend it to you but don't want to sell it.

Vendetta
10th March 2010, 10:15 PM
Hey thanks for the offer mate, unfortunately I am actually in Perth :D

What did postage cost you?

Did you buy the bezel as well?

dav000616
11th March 2010, 12:23 PM
Hey thanks for the offer mate, unfortunately I am actually in Perth :D

What did postage cost you?

Did you buy the bezel as well?

I don't know what the postage cost was exactly because i shipped back about 8 plexi bezels and had the cardboard heavy barrell sandwiched between them. If someone in melbourne is willing to scan it there welcome.