PDA

View Full Version : Phantom-1

leearco
7th September 2006, 09:30 AM
Hi guys Im new here.
I have a question about the Phantom-1. firstly how much are they roughly worth and where do I find them for sale? I checked ebay but the is nothing. I recently got myself a Neo Geo AES with 4 games and someone told me that MVS play on the Phantom-1 through the AES.
At this stage im just looking for information.
thanks
Lee

Berty
7th September 2006, 09:33 AM
There is now an alternative to the phantom-1, but i cant remember what it is called. It has got a higher compatabilty than the phantom-1 and is available from the neo geo store (www.neo-geo.com). I think that it is around $400USD though.

Keep in mind though that some MVS just will not work on either. I belive that the majority of those are the later release SNK-Playmore games.

PS. Welcome to the forums!

LOTR4U
7th September 2006, 12:29 PM
There is now an alternative to the phantom-1, but i cant remember what it is called. It has got a higher compatabilty than the phantom-1 and is available from the neo geo store (www.neo-geo.com). I think that it is around $400USD though.

Keep in mind though that some MVS just will not work on either. I belive that the majority of those are the later release SNK-Playmore games.

PS. Welcome to the forums!

Berty is correct. Go to NG and do some searches :)
You'd be better to get a consolised 1 slot or 2 slot MVS mobo? cheaper + carts are cheaper etc.

Welcome also!