PDA

View Full Version : Nba jam (hangtime) board fault?

Genie
27th July 2009, 10:07 PM
HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE I AM DEVESTATED!!:cry

My NBA JAM (Hangtime) board that i have had for 4 years that hasnt missed a beat UNTIL NOW wont boot up anymore and its my favorite game that i have in one of my lowboys being a basketball mad freak.

On start up it shows all the chips booting up and going green until it gets to U113 that comes up red and last chip U1 sound.After this it comes up Bad ram chips press any button which i do and then it goes through the process again so definete issue.

I know a fair bit about pinballs BUT jack when it comes to Arcade.Is there anyone out there that knows what this issue will be or how to fix it.I will obviously pay the person that can help me fix it and pay postage if its an interstater.

HELP.....I need to get my favorite game going again:(

Womble
28th July 2009, 12:06 AM
Hey Troy, I can probably bring it back to life for you if you wanna bring it over one day. Can you find the chip at that grid location and post what is printed on it. I have stocks of common ram chip here, assuming it actually is a ram fault, the board is really only guessing.

Genie
28th July 2009, 07:13 PM
Hey Troy, I can probably bring it back to life for you if you wanna bring it over one day. Can you find the chip at that grid location and post what is printed on it. I have stocks of common ram chip here, assuming it actually is a ram fault, the board is really only guessing.

Mate your a legend,Always willing to help.....

I will send you a PM later.

Thanks Mate