PDA

View Full Version : High Scores - Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure

pistolpete78
25th July 2009, 04:10 PM
Pin Name: Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure
Abbreviation: IJ
Manufacturer: Williams
Year of Release: 1993
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-Ball High Scores

Current High Score 4,132,599,350
Member: Dicky
Date Scored/Advised: 19-Sep-2016
Game Notes: Fac settings. 1x External life. At least 10 X Super jackpot.

Current No. 2 Score: 3,355,677,060
Member: RGR
Date Scored/Advised: 10-Sep-10 (Scored)
Game Notes: Machine @ Menzies Hotel, Sydney

Current No. 3 Score: 3,120,957,540
Member: jono
Date Scored/Advised: 14-Oct2015
Game Notes: Fac settings. Eternal life completed and 2 X billion shots claimed.
2x super jackpots,completed all modes twice.

Current No. 4 Score: 2,597,808,140
Member: Anth87
Date Scored/Advised: 7-Feb2018
Game Notes: Factory default settings

Current No. 5 Score: 2,437,105,000
Member: indazone gav
Date Scored/Advised: 27-Jul-09 (Advised)
Game Notes: Factory default settings (medium outlane, sensitive tilt)

Current No. 6 Score: 1,823,333,600
Date Scored/Advised: 12-Feb-2015
Game Notes: Fac setting. 4 or 5 super jackpots,all modes completed and3 EB's

Current No. 7 Score: 1,650,233,560
Member: robm
Date Scored/Advised: 12-Jan-10 (Advised)
Game Notes: Factory default settings

Current No. 8 Score: 1,519,833,050
Date Scored/Advised: 24-Dec-2013
Game Notes: Fac settings.

Current No. 9 Score: 1,246,469,740
Date Scored/Advised: 27-Nov-2013
Game Notes: fac settings. no buy in

Current No. 10 Score: 1,234,593,470
Member: pauloz
Date Scored/Advised: 05-02-2013
Game Notes:

Current No.11 Score: 923,059,180
Member: VON
Date Scored/Advised: 5-Feb-2016/24-Feb-2019
Game Notes:

4-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 6,773,164,850
Member: G
Date Scored/Advised: 27-Jan-2016
Game Notes: Fac settings. Low pitch.

5-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 3,966,370,980
Member: nich2pat
Date Scored/Advised: 22-Jan-2016
Game Notes:

Current No. 2 Score: 727,083,740
Member: Gemini2544
Date Scored/Advised: 30-Nov-10 (Advised)
Game Notes:

Current No. 3 Score: 136,315,320
Member: VON
Date Scored/Advised: 23-March-2019
Game Notes:

Let Me Know Guys!!!!

Gav
26th July 2009, 10:12 PM
I'll kick it off.
3 ball
No buy in
Factory setting
Sensitive Tilt
Medium outlane

pistolpete78
27th July 2009, 09:03 PM
Nice one to kick it off Gav.

robm
12th January 2010, 09:58 PM
Getting there...
3 ball, factory settings
No buy in

1 650 233 650

pistolpete78
13th January 2010, 08:34 PM
Score added Rob:)

RGR
30th November 2010, 01:11 AM
Heres mine:

http://www.pinballhighscores.org/highscores.php?page=3&hs_type=WMS/Bally&direct_scores=true

The level of the playfield was rather low so the ball speed was a little slow. The mode hole however was quite difficult to get the ball in, which resulted in numerous shots not holding..

3 ball game

Menzies Hotel, Sydney, Australia

Gemini2544
3rd December 2010, 01:58 PM
My highest is 727,083,740 on a 5 ball game. P.s My son was very pissed I beat him LOL............:laugh:

pistolpete78
3rd January 2011, 04:22 PM
Heres mine:

http://www.pinballhighscores.org/highscores.php?page=3&hs_type=WMS/Bally&direct_scores=true

The level of the playfield was rather low so the ball speed was a little slow. The mode hole however was quite difficult to get the ball in, which resulted in numerous shots not holding..

3 ball game

Menzies Hotel, Sydney, Australia

Done

My highest is 727,083,740 on a 5 ball game. Proof of score is on a MVI. file if required. P.s My son was very pissed I beat him LOL............:laugh:

Done

pauloz
2nd February 2013, 12:32 PM

3 ball, factory settings.

knight76
19th February 2013, 08:47 PM
Updated.

jono
27th November 2013, 08:06 PM
Hi, here is my IJ high score, 1,246,469,740 achieved today (27/11/13).
3 ball, factory setting & no buy in
This is the first time I've achieved wizard mode:o.

Gemini2544
3rd December 2013, 11:54 AM
Do these scores include "Ball Saver mode" being ON or OFF. Since I turned this off on my machine, my games are shorter play time & my average score has dropped.

If it's on is ball saver cheating.

jono
3rd December 2013, 01:08 PM
If it's on is ball saver cheating.

I don't think so as ball saver is a factory setting. IJ is seems pretty generous with ball saver so understand why you might turn it off.

I do appreciate the ball save when the ball gets airborne off the drop target, goes over the metal ball guides and straight down the left outlane. Does anyone else get this? I assume they do since there is a metal guard in that area and it is in the code.

Jodie
8th December 2013, 08:23 AM
the ball gets airborne off the drop target, goes over the metal ball guides and straight down the left outlane. Does anyone else get this?

that constant air ball is a real PITA, I eventually made up a perspex overhanging cover above the drop targets. Zero air ball now

furballx
10th December 2013, 05:59 AM
that constant air ball is a real PITA, I eventually made up a perspex overhanging cover above the drop targets. Zero air ball now
Put a photo in Pinball Mod section? Might help someone out.
Dave

jono
24th December 2013, 12:47 PM
Here is my new high score for IJ: 1,519,833,050 on 3 ball factory settings scored today 24/12/2013

Gav
24th December 2013, 03:17 PM
I miss my Indy :(

Gemini2544
24th December 2013, 04:20 PM
So this is what your going to do over Christmas........Play with your balls.....Shame on you :lol

Padawan
20th January 2014, 03:34 PM
Hes a pinball wizard
There has got to be a twist.
A pin ball wizard,
S'got such a supple wrist.

jono
16th February 2015, 07:02 AM
Here is my new Indy score: 1,823,333,600 on 3 ball factory achieved on the 12/02/2015
Notes: 4 or 5 super jackpots claimed, All modes completed and 3 extra balls achieved via friends, video mode and POA.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx90/jonathongrivas/IJ%20score_zpsuhpdn6bm.jpg (http://s744.photobucket.com/user/jonathongrivas/media/IJ%20score_zpsuhpdn6bm.jpg.html)

G
4th May 2015, 08:33 AM

Mona Vale Hotel (http://www.monavalehotel.com.au/) - 3 balls. For some reason, 'Choose Wisely' mode wasn't happening, and I reckon the gradient is too gentle.

Finished the modes twice, but couldn't crack a billion shot. First time I didn't even get close, 2nd time I needed a hit or two on the adventure targets, and one more shot up the path.

Tip for those finishing the modes and keen on a billion shot:

Use the 30sec Eternal Life to focus on the Path of Adventure. Get one ball up the ramp and don't bother with the balls on the play field. Lean the mini-playfield to the right and extinguish all the lights.

Later you can trap balls on the right flipper, and whack one up the ramp for a clean left lean of the mini-playfield to extinguish all those lights.

All the other needed shots can be mostly hit by bucking the balls around, but the Path of Adventure lights need concentrated attention or a bucket load of luck.

Cheers,

G

PS: I played this game during lunch break yesterday, and badly aggravated an existing injury (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/73315-Pinball-Injuries-Thread). I went back to work for about 30mins but had to call it quits.

I don't know if embarrassment is the right word to describe having to go get an X-Ray today because of playing pinball.

Gemini2544
4th May 2015, 08:58 AM
No photo or it didn't happen.

LEX
4th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Or the x-Ray will do!

G
4th May 2015, 10:20 AM

I don't own a phone or a camera.

It happened between the Mayweather fight and the Anzac Test.

I don't have photos' of those either ;).

Gemini2544
4th May 2015, 02:21 PM
I don't own a phone or a camera.

Buzz, Sorry rule are rules. You have to prove your claim, No Photo= No proof. If we didn't have this rule anyone could make outrageous claims the photo is our proof.

G
5th May 2015, 01:05 AM
Buzz, Sorry rule are rules. You have to prove your claim, No Photo= No proof. If we didn't have this rule anyone could make outrageous claims the photo is our proof.

But I already look like a hobo.

I'd look like an absolute wanker (not a good look in my book) if I advertised on this website a bunch of machines in this thread (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/70264-Northern-Beaches-Ball-Pack), and then also advertise on the same website lengthy monologues of fictitious high scores achieved on the same machines to a bunch of people that I'll run in to at pinny meets somewhere sometime!

Sarcasm aside... Rules is rules, so I'll endeavour to post pictures of all my previously posted puddings!

Once I post pics of all those plump puds is it cool for me to just use text in the future?

I kind of like reading the friendly comradery of chasing down other people's high scores, watching how chuffed peeps are at beating their personal best, or setting a score for others to chase yadda yadda yadda.

It doesn't matter to me if peeps post photos or text. A score's a score, and the next time I score, I won't be posting pics :cool:.

Cheers,

G

G
20th May 2015, 05:01 AM
Tip for those finishing the modes and keen on a billion shot:

Use the 30sec Eternal Life to focus on the Path of Adventure. Get one ball up the ramp and don't bother with the balls on the play field. Lean the mini-playfield to the right and extinguish all the lights.

Later you can trap balls on the right flipper, and whack one up the ramp for a clean left lean of the mini-playfield to extinguish all those lights.

I take that back.

I finished the modes twice in a game again last night, and the first time there were no locked balls, so I was able to catch the ball from the scoop and nail it straight up the Path of Adventure before any other balls entered the playfield.

The bloody thing went round the outside like a Buffalo Girl.

G

G
1st June 2015, 10:00 PM

Darksoul
2nd June 2015, 10:43 PM

No pics = it didn't happen.

RGR
2nd June 2015, 10:49 PM
l'll go and take a pic of it...

G
3rd June 2015, 12:46 AM

Would you believe I got it without a buy-in and without a billion shot? :unsure

Yeah.

And knock it off at the same time lol.

If yr planning to enter some scores for the NBBP June Jaunt (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/73890-NBBP-June-Jaunt) maybe wait a little before going to Mona. The DMD is playing up on CFTBL, so some scores can't be seen. I've left a message with the owner.

Cheers,

G

Turbo27
6th June 2015, 04:45 PM
3 ball, factory settings, proof is score on second ball.
Took me close on an hour of play

- - - Updated - - -

robm
6th June 2015, 05:50 PM
Wow! Awesome score! Did you get the billion shot?

Gemini2544
6th June 2015, 07:51 PM
Well Done Turbo27, & a great photo eh! Buz, see proof. Buz your scores are & will always be void without a pic.

Turbo27
6th June 2015, 07:59 PM
No billion shot, have never been able to get that one, that particular score I had 2 cracks at it and still missed out

RGR
6th June 2015, 08:05 PM
Mode start hole must have been working well

Turbo27
6th June 2015, 08:13 PM
When I did the restore, added a Cliffy Protector, lowered the red plastic cup by one small washer in each of the 4 screw holes. Then added a length of foam tape to the back return plate to stop the 'bump'. I've read, some people even remove this piece.
It's better but you still get pop out's. Frustrating!

RGR
6th June 2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah same as MM

G
15th June 2015, 02:07 AM
5 813 284 330

What a cracker!

I might have to put in some extended play hours next week and give you a challenge, although I still suspect the machine I play is too easy coz of a low gradient.

I don't find any problem with the mode start hole... An occasional pop out, but mostly it goes in and stays in, or bounces between the posts on shots that are just off. I find the backhand off a trapped ball the easiest way to get it in.

(@RGR (http://www.aussiearcade.com/member.php/8144-RGR)) If yr planning to enter some scores for the NBBP June Jaunt (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/73890-NBBP-June-Jaunt) maybe wait a little before going to Mona. The DMD is playing up on CFTBL, so some scores can't be seen. I've left a message with the owner.

Creature DMD has been fixed.

Cheers,

G

jono
15th October 2015, 06:19 AM
Here is my new score on IJ 3,120,957,540
Settings: 3 ball factory
Achieved: 14/10/2015
Game notes: Eternal life completed and 2 x billion shots claimed, 2 x super jackpots, completed all modes twice and had eternal life ready for the 2nd time but drained before hitting shot.

robm
15th October 2015, 06:50 AM
Wow. Awesome game and score jono

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Gemini2544
15th October 2015, 12:13 PM
Here is my new score.
Was this with the glass on or off! ;):laugh:

SimonThePinman
16th October 2015, 04:58 AM
No billion shot, have never been able to get that one, that particular score I had 2 cracks at it and still missed out

What was your strategy? Ignore modes and just wail on supers?

Turbo27
16th October 2015, 05:59 AM
I think it may have been more arse than class! That day everything shot found its mark. I did concentrate on modes but multi balls were plenty and heaps of super's.
I still have never scored the billion shot score !! Going to keep trying though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nich2pat
22nd January 2016, 12:50 PM

Bill N Tonis in Darlinghurst. 5 ball. Mode start saucer perfect. Got the billion shot on the second time through the modes.

Gemini2544
23rd January 2016, 06:37 PM

Bill N Tonis in Darlinghurst. 5 ball. Mode start saucer perfect. Got the billion shot on the second time through the modes.
I just do not believe you, I challenge you to play my "Mint condition" Indiana Jones machine to prove this is real.

furballx
23rd January 2016, 08:29 PM
That is a rough statement IMO Gemini. Pat is one of the better players in the country and currently ranked at 14th notionally. I have seen him play some far better than decent games on tables that were set hard for tournament purposes. Pat also states that it is a 5 ball game.
Dave

Foot
23rd January 2016, 11:15 PM
There's a billion shot? Didn't know that, back to the drawing board for me!

G
24th January 2016, 12:59 AM
I just do not believe you, I challenge you to play my "Mint condition" Indiana Jones machine to prove this is real.

If Pat can't make it, can I sub in on his behalf?

I'll be in Melbourne in a week for a few days.

It's a tough one.

You need to start all the modes - As you know, the mode start hole is a tight shot, and if the saucer isn't accepting the ball properly then it can be almost impossible to get all the modes started.

Once you've finished the last mode, the mode start is lit for 'Eternal Life Multiball' - Six balls with a 30sec ball save - Once ball save is over, you're still in multiball.

Goal is to hit all switches (10MIL each) - The last switch will give you the BIL.

All the lower playfield shots can pretty much hit themselves, with the exception of the upper lanes, which can sometimes be difficult because you can't use the lane change - You must roll down each lane individually.

The path of adventure lights are heaps tough because you''re in multiball and always moving the upper playfield around. It's still tough even if you have a ball(s) trapped on the right flipper. Make the ramp with the left flipper, but the mini playfield is leaning to the right unless you release your trapped ball(s).

My strategy is to use the 30sec ball save to get myself a clean shot on the adventure ramp, and rollover all the left switches - Don't bother about saving any balls - Just look for that clean shot and rolling over those switches.

If you play the rest of the multiball well you can then trap up on the right flipper, nail the ramp from the left and the ball will naturally rollover the remaining switches on the right.

Hope that helps.

G

RGR
24th January 2016, 02:22 AM

Not sure what makes this score unbelievable?? If anything a mint IJ wouild be easier since it would go up the jackpot ramp better, along with possibly not rejecting out of the mode start hole... l'll play your mint game as well :)

G
24th January 2016, 03:51 AM
... l'll play your mint game as well :)

Oi you... One IJ thing at a time!

=============

...anyone could make outrageous claims the photo is our proof.

Carn Gemini - It's just a sub-forum for pinball friends to record and discuss some scores they wanna record or discuss.

If you catch either me or Pat bullshitting about our scores in a proper comp scenario, then please out us to the Tournament Director/s.

Until then, the balance of probabilities pretty much (IMO at least) suggests people like me and Pat play a lot of sited pinball, and can sometimes crank a hefty score on a machine we know, and that we'd kinda look like dick's posting fake crap in a friendly sub-forum of a pretty low hit website frequented by a bunch of people we meet face to face at least a few times throughout a year.

Cheers,

G

nich2pat
24th January 2016, 06:39 AM
Im not sure if you don't believe I got the score or the billion shot? I'm guessing the billion shot since there is a photo of the score... I can't really make that up on a sited machine.

For the billion shot I got most of the shots done apart from path of adventure by just flailing away during the ball save period with the 6 balls on the table. When I got down to 2 balls I trapped one on the right and hit the right ramp from the left flipper. How Scott from Player 1 has the game set up you can just put the path all the way to the left and it will hit every light down the left hand side. Repeat for the right. I've not played an IJ that does this before.

Add to this the 5 ball game and collecting extra balls along the way from Raven bar, top lane completion and path of adventure and you can easily build up big scores on this game.

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 07:05 AM
What bugs me more is nobody posts the machine settings, ball saver timer settings, Mode hardness level etc. I guarantee you'd be working hard on my I.J. There's no skill playing a slutty machine that's set up to give it away. IMO
This is not a personal attack by the way, I just don't think that the score is honest. Come & prove me wrong play my I.J

nich2pat
24th January 2016, 07:26 AM
What bugs me more is nobody posts the machine settings, ball saver timer settings, Mode hardness level etc. I guarantee you'd be working hard on my I.J. There's no skill playing a slutty machine that's set up to give it away. IMO
This is not a personal attack by the way, I just don't think that the score is honest. Come & prove me wrong play my I.J

But we have said what the settings are? 5 ball, mode start works well... These are sited machines not home use. This thread isn't "High Scores on Geminis Indiana Jones"
There are always going to be different machines. No two games are alike. You're also welcome to go and play the pin I played and see what score you get.

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 07:50 AM

I've owned my IJ for over 20 years & I have never seen the billion point shot. I found the hidden dancing Frog easter egg though!
I wonder which ROM set is in the posted machine.

robm
24th January 2016, 07:51 AM
Not sure why it you think it isn't honest - and this isn't trying to inflame a situation or point the finger, but that score is achievable to a good player (not me yet). I have completed all modes quite a few times in a 3 ball game with factory settings - in fact once i got close to completing them twice. Sometimes you get on a roll and have a cracker of a game. I have a 1.6B score listed in this thread, but have also got a 2.8B or so score on a 3 ball game. This was on my old machine that had a perfect playfield, similar to what you describe as yours.

I reckon these high score threads are great, and we probably all need to contribute a bit more to them - the friendly rivalry is great. As G says, not sure why anyone would make stuff up, as this section is simply here for a bit of fun.

Speaking of these sort of threads - i have been wondering about reviving the 'Pinball Machine of the Month' idea we had quite a few years ago - pick one machine, and see who can get the best score in the month - helps each other out with strategy (and sometimes repair/adjustment tips), and makes things a little bit fun being competitive outside a comp situation

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 07:59 AM
Not sure why it you think it isn't honest
Probably not the best choice of words. I just feel that with all the combinations & different ROM set available, I can't see how a score of that magnatude can be recorded knowing that the programming may not be the factory default.

RGR
24th January 2016, 09:08 AM
I've owned my IJ for over 20 years & I have never seen the billion point shot. I found the hidden dancing Frog easter egg though!
I wonder which ROM set is in the posted machine.

This I find hard to believe.. You never completed the wizard mode in 20 years and or you never took the glass off and completed the wizard mode??? The billion award is not really a shot as such its the completion of all shots of the wizard mode which is started by completing all modes...

DOG
24th January 2016, 09:09 AM
Great score pat, does not surprise me with some of the scores I've seen you get on other machines.

RGR
24th January 2016, 09:32 AM
Gemini, how about this... I will fly down and 1: show you the billion shot, but you have to pay for my flight if I prove you wrong and 2: Beat your GC score along with getting more than 4 billion but you have to pay 10-1 on the price of my flight. Hows that grab ya?

DOG
24th January 2016, 09:33 AM
Hahaha. What about getting 2/ billion shots in a game?

RGR
24th January 2016, 10:00 AM
Yeah give us odds for that as well.. Put $100 on 4 bill + at 10-1 and $100 at 25-1 (should be more since there are no billion shots) to get 2 billions shots/eternal life completions in one game... Gemini can we do this in the next week?? Might be able to pay my way to PAPA..

DOG
24th January 2016, 10:09 AM
This makes me want to play my IJ more

Malone
24th January 2016, 10:44 AM
I can't see how a score of that magnatude can be recorded knowing that the programming may not be the factory default.

What if the out lane posts and pitch were set more difficult than factory, would that count as it wasn`t "factory default"?

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 11:40 AM
Yeah give us odds for that as well.. Put $100 on 4 bill + at 10-1 and $100 at 25-1 (should be more since there are no billion shots) to get 2 billions shots/eternal life completions in one game... Gemini can we do this in the next week?? Might be able to pay my way to PAPA..

Would love to take you up on this but I'm at a disadvantage, to fly you here is not via Melbourne airport, You'll need private charter & that's too expensive for me.

- - - Updated - - -

This I find hard to believe.. You never completed the wizard mode in 20 years and or you never took the glass off and completed the wizard mode??? The billion award is not really a shot as such its the completion of all shots of the wizard mode which is started by completing all modes...

To answer in 20 years I have never completed all challenges on a single game never been able too. Sure I've played them all but never ever completed them in a single 5 ball game.

RGR
24th January 2016, 11:45 AM
Sure but that doesnt mean that it does not exist.... Take the glass off and find out! Then pay up :donuts:

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 11:54 AM
Sure but that doesnt mean that it does not exist.... Take the glass off and find out! Then pay up :donuts:
I never said it didn't exist..I said I'd never seen it. Also I don't see the point of taking the glass off to see it. I only stated that it's hard to believe a score so high without knowing how the machine was set up. If you guys play without the glass on well that's sport to, someone needs to catch the ball.. :lol

RGR
24th January 2016, 12:01 PM

Pretty sure you said it didn't exist ;)

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 12:16 PM
Pretty sure you said it didn't exist ;)

No I said "I just do not believe you, I challenge you to play my "Mint condition" Indiana Jones machine to prove this is real." No word of Exist in my statement.

I tell you how we can settle this, Once the fire restrictions are over you lot can come up here for a Pinball weekend, plenty of room for tents & caravans. I'll even kill a lamb for the spit, I'll supply the beer & power up the whiskey still. Then you can show me how it's done. Pick a weekend you lot agree too & I'll make it happen.

RGR
24th January 2016, 12:20 PM
Done. What games you got and where you located?? As a side note, if I dont believe in god does that mean I dont believe he exists??? :rolleyes

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/real

"existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious:"

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 12:35 PM
Done. What games you got and where you located?? As a side note, if I dont believe in god does that mean I dont believe he exists??? :rolleyes

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/real

"existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious:"

You deep with this stuff aren't you... :lol
My machine list is on my signature & the town is Marnoo 3387, You guy's choose a weekend and let me know!

RGR
24th January 2016, 12:38 PM
Sorry yeah I have turned signatures off....

Gemini2544
24th January 2016, 12:45 PM
Sorry yeah I have turned signatures off....

Here you go & all working 100%

My collection: Williams WPS "Indiana Jones", Bally WPS "Black-Rose", Williams SS "PIN*BOT", Gottleib SS "Cleopatra", Gottleib EM "Target Alpha", Chicago coin EM "Funland" Rifle shooter.
Have owned: Zaccaria "Magic Castle", Bally "Lost World", Bally "Elektra".

robm
24th January 2016, 12:58 PM
Also I don't see the point of taking the glass off to see it.

Agree - i have been very tempted to take the glass off to see what a wizard or certain mode is like (not to play it, just find out what it is about), however i have never done it.

To me its a huge reward to get the wizard mode, so will wait until i earn it.

Games like Indy and Shadow are simple enough to understand what to do in the Wizard mode, its some of the other machines like Spiderman that make it tough, as the Wizard mode has a fair bit more going on

G
25th January 2016, 02:41 AM
... I tell you how we can settle this, Once the fire restrictions are over you lot can come up here for a Pinball weekend, plenty of room for tents & caravans. I'll even kill a lamb for the spit, I'll supply the beer & power up the whiskey still. Then you can show me how it's done. Pick a weekend you lot agree too & I'll make it happen.

That's an awesome offer, and I encourage you to stick with it.

Given how far out in the sticks you live, I reckon with plenty of planning and heaps of notice, you could create a very unique annual Aussie pinball event.

I'm not in to shootin' deer or drinkin' beer, but I love rural living, and it seems a lifetime ago since I lived 2.5K from my letterbox.

I'd be there if I'm welcome.

I like all pinny events, however a common thread around bigger events seems to be they rely on the guys needing a free pass from the Mrs.

Your rural position has plenty of potential for a Family week long inexpensive holiday that's a real holiday - Not just taking a city mentality to another catered for city folk type deal where city folk's money is the venues' prime focus.

Cheers,

G

Gemini2544
25th January 2016, 01:48 PM
That's an awesome offer, and I encourage you to stick with it.

Given how far out in the sticks you live, I reckon with plenty of planning and heaps of notice, you could create a very unique annual Aussie pinball event.

I'm not in to shootin' deer or drinkin' beer, but I love rural living, and it seems a lifetime ago since I lived 2.5K from my letterbox.

I'd be there if I'm welcome.

I like all pinny events, however a common thread around bigger events seems to be they rely on the guys needing a free pass from the Mrs.

Your rural position has plenty of potential for a Family week long inexpensive holiday that's a real holiday - Not just taking a city mentality to another catered for city folk type deal where city folk's money is the venues' prime focus.

Cheers,

G
Ofcoarse your welcome why not! More the merrier. Just give me some idea of when & how many so I can have a spit lamb ready to feed everyone. Has to be after Fire restrictions though.

G
25th January 2016, 11:47 PM
... More the merrier. Just give me some idea of when & how many so I can have a spit lamb ready to feed everyone. Has to be after Fire restrictions though.

Best suggestion I've got, is to go to this Forum: Pinball Competitions, Tournaments and Leagues (http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php/176-Pinball-Competitions-Tournaments-and-Leagues) and start an expression of interest thread.

I reckon your location is great for those pinheads who like to get away camping (or 4WD'ng, mountain bike riding, fishing or whatever).

Given that you're sort of half way between Melbourne and Adelaide, with enough notice (IE: A few months) I reckon you could get a decent turnout from both cities' pinheads.

If there's enough IFPA points (message Fair Dinkum Dan) available, as well as a good looking get together on the cards, I'm sure there'd be a bunch of Brissy and Sydney players keen to make the trek.

Cheers,

G

Gemini2544
26th January 2016, 07:20 AM
Yep! there is a lot to do up here too, Sheep shearing demos, Alpaca farm, Halls Gap & Zoo, Grampians, Walkers lake, Lonsdale Lake, Stawell gift, Duck, Fox, Rabbit & Quail hunting, Dark sky's for astronomy. Plus if a comp was decided Marnoo has a large air-conditioned hall if the numbers were good, I'm sure the township would love the attention with an event like these.

LEX
26th January 2016, 04:18 PM
Back to Indy, the key to really high scores to me (apart from the billion point opportunity obviously) is getting lots of extra balls (it's practically unlimited from the top lanes and POA) and getting repeat super jackpots. At 100m+ points, the super jackpot is pretty lucrative if you can nail it over and over. A 4b point score is very doable for a strong player, especially on a 5 ball game. You could get the total ball count up to say 10, then if you get the 1b collect, that's an average of 300m a ball. Still very hard to do but definitely possible with lots of jackpots and modes.

G
26th January 2016, 08:59 PM
Agreed.

My highest of 3.6BIL didn't have a billion shot. I wailed on the super on one particular ball and picked up well over a bill.

Most of the modes give decent points too - I always try to play them out rather than time out. Even a good superpops can be worth over 200MIL.

If I have the super lit, and only two balls on the playfield, I'll let one drain. Next multiball you'll have 3 balls with the super ready to go.

Cheers,

G

G
27th January 2016, 08:15 PM
With all this Indiana talk, I thought I'd go have a game today lol

6 773 164 850

Mona Vale Hotel

4 balls - Factory settings I guess, however I think the gradient is too low.

RGR
27th January 2016, 08:32 PM
I am yet to find a decent one to play... Not sure if there is one in NZ

Gemini2544
28th January 2016, 08:57 AM
I am yet to find a decent one to play.
Come & play mine. :)

RGR
28th January 2016, 11:05 AM
Next time I go down to Melbourne I will try!

G
10th February 2016, 12:18 AM

I played one the other day where the outlane post on the right is set to difficult. The scores I've posted in this thread were all on a machine with the outlane post set at easy. There's no way I would have got any of those scores with a difficult right outlane.

How do you have your outlane post set?

Cheers,

G

G
17th May 2016, 06:40 PM

There ya go.

Gemini2544
17th May 2016, 07:17 PM
There ya go.
And you get "CONGRATULATIONS" What a "FANTASTIC" score. WELL DONE! :)

Dicky
18th September 2016, 09:17 PM
What a game
External life achieved once
Super Jackpot at least 10 times before I cracked up laughing
That would have to be one of the Best call outs ever SUPERJACKPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 ball factory settings

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/6febec5b3629f8cd2639a13a7b36f7f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=90390)

gapmaster
19th September 2016, 04:41 AM
What a game
That would have to be one of the Best call outs ever SUPERJACKPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 ball factory settings

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=90390)

When did you pick this one up?

TZ STTNG T2 SM LOTR TOM

Dicky
19th September 2016, 11:22 AM
She's just a loaner

gapmaster
19th September 2016, 05:01 PM
She's just a loaner

Nice

TZ STTNG T2 SM LOTR TOM

Gemini2544
19th September 2016, 06:17 PM
Looks like mine but mine has Gold balls..:)

toads
20th September 2016, 09:53 AM
I've just cleaned up and updated this thread.
Turbo27 you have a pic in post#32 of a high score but all I'm seeing is attachment 78959.
I'm guessing you deleted the pic. If you know the score on this post can you post it and I'll add it to the main high scores page.

Also added a 4 ball High score just for @G

Seems to be some good rivalry going on in this thread.

Keep posting the great scores guys:)

Turbo27
20th September 2016, 03:36 PM
No sorry, I've checked and photo has gone from my phone when I upgraded.
And machine has since had it high scores reset - otherwise the wife and child don't play if there no chance of making a name save score :)

Saber
20th September 2016, 09:05 PM
What a game

3 ball factory settings

Not cool bro.... not cool.. ;)

It's on..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dicky
20th September 2016, 10:25 PM
Cool as a cucumber mate
Go on get your Whip out & see if you crack that one

Bring it on

RGR
11th March 2017, 10:46 AM

Offer still open? :)

Gemini2544
11th March 2017, 03:39 PM
Offer still open? :)

Yes, but not at the moment, Indiana had a stroke last night & I'm sending the boards out to Skybeaux to find whats up! I'm at a complete loss as to what happen. Power spike I think. :(

RGR
11th March 2017, 06:21 PM
Hmmm sometime around March 24?

Anth87
3rd February 2018, 02:50 PM
Just cracked this today - no way NEAR the leader but Iím happy with it - achieved eternal life, 3x super jackpot completed modes twice, factory 3 ball

It was my 3rd game after cleaning and waxing the playfield 😂

toads
21st February 2018, 11:39 AM
Just cracked this today - no way NEAR the leader but I’m happy with it - achieved eternal life, 3x super jackpot completed modes twice, factory 3 ball

It was my 3rd game after cleaning and waxing the playfield ��

Updated:)

FLEX
7th June 2018, 12:57 PM
Factory settings, 2 x eternal life but no billion shot, plenty of super jackpots. 130779

Sent from my Pixel using Aussie Arcade mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90390)

FLEX
7th June 2018, 01:02 PM
Factory settings, 2 x eternal life but no billion shot, plenty of super jackpots. 130779

Sent from my Pixel using Aussie Arcade mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90390)
Oh, 3 ball game.

toads
7th June 2018, 01:09 PM

VON
21st February 2019, 03:52 PM
923,059,180 - 3 ball
Amusement Worx, non tournament, 5/2/2016

VON
25th March 2019, 12:12 PM
136,315,320 (5 balls), 23/3/2019
Gemini2544's Third Pinball Meet

toads
26th March 2019, 11:44 AM
136,315,320 (5 balls), 23/3/2019
Gemini2544's Third Pinball Meet

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145208

FLEX
26th March 2019, 12:53 PM
Hey Toads, please remove my high score. I realised there is something wrong with my cabinet angle, even when I have the back legs all the way down, and front all the way up, It is still miles away from 6.5 degrees!! Not sure how this has happened.. :unsure :redface
I have now chocked up the back legs to attain the correct angle, so will now work on another high score !

toads
28th March 2019, 02:33 PM
Hey Toads, please remove my high score. I realised there is something wrong with my cabinet angle, even when I have the back legs all the way down, and front all the way up, It is still miles away from 6.5 degrees!! Not sure how this has happened.. :unsure :redface
I have now chocked up the back legs to attain the correct angle, so will now work on another high score !
Done:)