PDA

View Full Version : VisualPinball Gaming Comp

wingtipvortex
22nd July 2009, 09:11 PM
Hey guys, i would like to start a VisualPinmame comp, along the same lines as MGL. I know some of the tables arnt quite right when it comes to recreation, but still fun anyway.

I myself really enjoy playing pins that ive never played, or cant get acess to. Pinmame is my saviour for this. I just thought id see if i can create some interest in a comp.

Rules and dip settings would be tournement mode, and if not applicable, general 3 ball arcade settings would apply.

I would make it simple, 1 game per week, with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place podium.

Not too sure yet on trophys, but maybe an engraved shiney pinball with the winners AA name on it?

Tell me what your thoughts are guys n girls, its just a thought at the moment. I'd like to see how much interest their would be.

wingtipvortex
28th October 2010, 11:15 PM
No interest i take it?:lol:lol:lol

Foot
29th October 2010, 08:39 AM
I'll give it a whirl

Hollo
29th October 2010, 08:53 AM
If you guys will play the VP9 Funhouse by JPSalas then I'm in!

Foot
29th October 2010, 09:19 AM
Don't think I'm running vp9, probably too lazy to download it

wingtipvortex
29th October 2010, 11:39 AM
:lol I kinda bumped it as a joke, but i don't mind playing an unofficial comp? Im not running vp9 either, you willing to settle for the earlier version hollo?
If so, you or foot throw some table suggestions up and we will go from there. 3 choices would be good.
Heres mine.
1 Firepower
2 Gorgar
3 Sorcerer

Foot
29th October 2010, 12:44 PM
3 eh, mmm

Centigrade 37
Solar Fire
LOTR

**I'll move this thread to the MGL forum soon**

Pop Bumper Pete
29th October 2010, 12:47 PM
play the games I help on, Sure Shot and Starship Troopers

Hollo
29th October 2010, 01:48 PM
I will be happy to use earlier versions for some of the tables, but definitely not Funhouse (actually come to think of it I don't think there is an earlier version of FH is there?).

You guys should really be going VP9 though - specially for some of the EM tables. ;)

Jed
1st November 2010, 07:27 PM
Only just seen this. I'll play! Never used pinmame but always been keen.

My fave tables were Joker Poker, Playboy, 6 Million Dollar Man, can you do these on pinmame ? Guess I'd need to see if I can add it to my cab too...