PDA

View Full Version : Bulk buy for Marquees Who's in?

horseyboy69
18th July 2009, 07:58 PM
I am going to buy some Marquees from mamemarquees.com (in the USA) I got some from him about a month ago and they were excellent. The only killer is the postage, so I thought is a few people want marquees I will order them all and distrubute them from here. Postage from there is
1 X Marquee = $27US $27US Each
2 X Marquee = $32US $16US Each
3 X Marquee = $32US $11US Each
4 X Marquee = $37US $ 8US Each
5 X Marquee = $37US $ 7US Each
6 X Marquee = $42US $ 7US Each
7 X Marquee = $42US $ 6US Each

Price for a standard marquee is $15.95 US

So with conversion to Aus$ plus marquee, plus US postage, plus Aus postage. It will be about $33 Aus each. (This will be a bit cheaper if you order more than one. You will save on the Aus post side of things)

Is anyone interested? If so I propose that you give me all the details like height and width, which marquee you want etc. and I will order them all in one go. All the details you need are available on the website.

If no one is interested I will just go ahead and get my own done. Please let me know by Monday night if you are keen. Once ordered they took about 9 days from the US.

Thanks,
Ian

daics3522
18th July 2009, 08:21 PM
I am going to buy some Marquees from mamemarquees.com (in the USA) I got some from him about a month ago and they were excellent. The only killer is the postage, so I thought is a few people want marquees I will order them all and distrubute them from here. Postage from there is
1 X Marquee = $27US $27US Each
2 X Marquee = $32US $16US Each
3 X Marquee = $32US $11US Each
4 X Marquee = $37US $ 8US Each
5 X Marquee = $37US $ 7US Each
6 X Marquee = $42US $ 7US Each
7 X Marquee = $42US $ 6US Each

Price for a standard marquee is $15.95 US

So with conversion to Aus$ plus marquee, plus US postage, plus Aus postage. It will be about $33 Aus each. (This will be a bit cheaper if you order more than one. You will save on the Aus post side of things)

Is anyone interested? If so I propose that you give me all the details like height and width, which marquee you want etc. and I will order them all in one go. All the details you need are available on the website.

If no one is interested I will just go ahead and get my own done. Please let me know by Monday night if you are keen. Once ordered they took about 9 days from the US.

Thanks,
Ian

I know they make excellent quality artwork, but local signwriters can generally print these for around $20 to $25.00 each.... The guy I use (here in Perth) is around the $20 mark unless it is a larger marquee. Add postage of $5.00 to $6.00 each

Some AA members have purchased some of the marquees my guy has made and they will vouch for his quality (I hope) :anyone:.....

horseyboy69
18th July 2009, 08:31 PM
Hey Daics, thanks for that. Believe me I am more than happy to use local (Aus) guys for this type of work. Does he have a website with a selection of artwork or do you have to source is and get it to him? Will he custom make them if you need size adjustments, changes etc?

The thing I like about mamemarquees is the website, with simple ordering, a huge range of artwork (MAME and MULTI-ARCADE) which is mostly what I am after.

Have you got contact details for your bloke in Perth?

Thanks,
Ian

daics3522
18th July 2009, 08:49 PM
Hey Daics, thanks for that. Believe me I am more than happy to use local (Aus) guys for this type of work. Does he have a website with a selection of artwork or do you have to source is and get it to him? Will he custom make them if you need size adjustments, changes etc?

The thing I like about mamemarquees is the website, with simple ordering, a huge range of artwork (MAME and MULTI-ARCADE) which is mostly what I am after.

Have you got contact details for your bloke in Perth?

Thanks,
Ian

Hi Ian,
My employer is a customer of his and we spend around $20k per year with him on sign writing.

Generally I send him the artwork and he prints them up. The more I get at the one team the easier it is, but I would be happy to order the Arcade Classics marquees for the Lowboy size as these are very popular.

He can customise them to your exact requirements as long as you email me the High Res Artwork. PM me what you are chasing and I will see what he says. I get a much better deal than if anyone who would approach him off the street, as I spend a fair wack of $$$$$ with him annually.

His signwriting website so you can see what he does is http://www.etchingbydesign.com/